YABATECH ND and HND Admission List 2021. This article will walk you through on how to check the Yaba College of Technology admission list and will also provide YABATECH latest news on admission.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YCT) National Diploma (ND) Regular programmes that the list will soon be online for them to check their admission status online.
If you know you applied for the YABATECH Post Utme Form, read on to check your admission status.
How to Check YABATECH ND Admission List 2021
Follow the procedures below to check your admission status and download the PDF on the YABATEC admission portal.
- Visit the Yaba College of Technology admission portal via https://www.yabatech.edu.ng/admlists.php
- Select Student Type (ND or HND)
- Enter your Application Number/JAMB Reg No.
- Click on Submit
NOTE: Candidates who have been offered admission into our National Diploma (Regular) Programme and are yet to purchase our screening form are hereby advised to do so immediately within one week of this publication and are also requested to upload their O’level result.
Candidates who did not upload their result as at the time of their JAMB application (Awaiting Result) should do so immediately by visiting any Computer Based Test (CBT) Centre nearest to them to upload their O’Level results on JAMB website.
How to Check on JAMB Portal
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your YABATECH admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) admission list.
If you have any questions about the YABATECH admission list, kindly let us know in the comment box.
The post YABATECH Admission List 2021/2022 | Download PDF (ND and HND) appeared first on Bekeking.
Leave a Comment