www.emplug.com portal is the official portal or website for the registration of the NDLEA application form. If you are searching for NDLEA recruitment portal, this article will give you everything you need.
The National Drug Law Enforcement Agency has commenced the recruitment of new workers on www.emplug.com.
You will be provided with the NDLEA available job vacancies and how to apply for them here.
The federal government of Nigeria has approved the recruitment of 5000 workers into the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency.
Federal Government Recruitment Application Form 2021/2022
Applicants who are interested are to apply for the NDLEA recruitment form through www.emplug.com by following the procedures outlined in this post.
See: Download NDLEA Applicant Confirmation Slip
How to Fill Ndlea Recruitment Application Form on NDLEA Portal
- You need to Log on to the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)employment portal from Here:
- You need a curriculum vitae
- Educational certificates
- A Government Issued ID such as the National Identification Number (NIN), Nigerian International Passport, Valid Driver’s License
NDLEA Recruitment Requirements
What are the requirements for Ndlea recruitment? Read below to see the requirements for Ndlea recruitment.
- All applicants must have a valid national identification means – Voters card, Driving licence or National passport
- You must have a senior secondary school certificate – WAEC or NECO or Nabteb result.
www.emplug.com NDLEA Job Portal
To apply for Ndlea recruitment, you need to login to www.emplug.com and fill in your application details by following the instructions provided on the NDLEA official website to complete your 2021 NDLEA application form.
If you have a question on how to login or sign up on www.emplug.com NDLEA login portal, kindly let us know in the comment box.
The post www.emplug.com Portal Login | NDLEA Registration Portal 2021/2022 appeared first on Bekeking.
Leave a Comment