WHO Recruitment 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for the World Health Organization Recruitmentrecruitment on the WHO official portal.
Do you want to work with the World Health Organization? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything you need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the WHO current recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the World Health Organization Recruitment 2021 recruitment starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for the WHO job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the WHO application form should do so by visiting the WHO website at https://www.who.int/careers and download the WHO form 2021 PDF.
Note: WHO registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the WHO application form
PWC Recruitment 2021/2022 | Apply for Pricewaterhouse Coopers Recruitment
NECO Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.mynecoexams.com
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register WHO job vacancies.
Requirements for WHO Recruitment 2021
To be qualified for the 2021/2022 World Health Organization recruitment, you need to have the following:
Do you have:
- A university degree as well as a postgraduate specialization in a health- or management-related field, relevant to WHO’s work?
- Experience at the national and international levels in your area of expertise?
- Good analytical skills, an understanding of policy issues and a keen interest in public health?
- A proficiency in English and good working knowledge of a second UN language (Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian, Spanish)?
- Effective teamwork and communication skills?
Here is an indicative list:
|Grade (1)||N° of years / relevant experience (2)||Minimum qualifications|
|P1 / NO-A||1 year||First university degree. For WHO staff only, equivalent professional training or self-study/work experience|
|P2 / NO-B||2 years||First university degree. For WHO staff only, equivalent professional training or self-study/work experience|
|P3 / NO-C||5 years||First university degree. For WHO staff only, equivalent professional training or self-study/work experience|
|P4 / NO-D||7 years||Master’s level university degree (3)|
|P5||10 years||Master’s level university degree (2)|
|P6/D1/D2||15 years||Master’s level university degree (2)|
(1) International Professional and Higher Graded levels run from P1 to D2, National Professional levels run from NO-A to NO-D
(2) Experience in developing countries an asset
(3) Or equivalent educational qualification
General Service Positions
|G7||Minimum 10 years||Secondary, technical or commercial school||Usually require a very good command of one official language and a working knowledge of a second. Knowledge of a third would be an advantage. The language requirements depend on the duty station.|
|G6||Minimum 8 years|
|G5||Minimum 5 years|
|G4||Minimum 3 years|
|G3||Minimum 2 years|
Please note the following restrictions on recruitment:
- Relatives of WHO Staff: Except where another equally well qualified person cannot be recruited, appointment shall not be granted to a person who bears any of the following relationships to a staff member: father, mother, son, daughter, brother or sister.
- Candidates under the age of 20 and above the age of 62 will not be considered for any vacancy.
- Policy on Non-Recruitment of Smokers: WHO has a smoke-free environment and does not recruit smokers or other tobacco users who do not indicate a willingness to stop smoking. This policy underscores the Organization’s commitment to promoting a tobacco-free environment.
WHO Recruitment Portal 2021
The official World Health Organization recruitment portal (WHO recruitment portal) is www.who.int/careers
Categories in WHO
There are two key categories of staff at WHO:
Professional (P) or directors (D) who are internationally recruited and general (G) or national professional (NPO) staff who are recruited locally for both fixed or short-term positions. We also run internship and opportunities for junior professional officers (JPOs).
Internationally recruited (P or D)
Professional staff and directors are hired internationally and occupy leadership functions or positions that require a significant level of technical expertise. P or D staff are mobile and are expected to work across the globe.
Locally recruited (G or NPO)
General Service staff are hired locally at the respective duty station. Their main role is to work with and support internationally recruited staff in their roles and to assure the smooth functioning of all administrative matters.
National Professional Officers are nationals of the country in which they serve and perform functions of a professional nature requiring local knowledge, expertise and experience.
junior professional officer programme
The Junior Professional Officer (JPO) Programme provides young professionals at an early stage in their career with practical experience in multi-lateral technical co-operation.
JPOs are sponsored by their respective governments: Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Luxembourg, The Netherlands, Norway, Spain, Sweden and Switzerland.
If you are interested in the JPO programme and you are a national of a donor country please visit the following web site:
How to Apply for WHO Recruitment 2020
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for WHO job online:
- Visit WHO login portal at https://www.who.int/careers
- Follow the instructions on the WHO official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
WHO Recruitment Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for CAC Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified.
To stay updated on the latest news about WHO Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
The post World Health Organization (WHO) Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.who.int/careers appeared first on Bekeking.
Leave a Comment