UNIUYO Admission List 2020 is out on JAMB CAPS and the UNIUYO portal. UNIUYO admission list for 2020/2021 has not been released by the management of the University of Uyo. The list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session are available on JAMB CAPS and www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
Have you typed on google “Is Uniuyo admission list out”? If yes, you must have seen in many places that the Uniuyo admission list is out. UNIUYO undergraduate admission list for the 2020/2021 session is not yet out on UNIUYO ePortals and but on JAMB CAPS
To keep track of the admission progress, always check bekeking.com or you can bookmark this page on your browser for easy access.
This is to bring to the notice of all UTME candidates who participated in the admission Screening Exercise that the List of admitted candidates for the 2020/2021 session has been released.
Note: Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 Only. Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
To check your admission status follow
the procedure below:
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
You can check the steps with picture guide below.
Congratulations to the admitted students
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
1. Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
2. Tap Admission Status button at the bottom of the left sidebar
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
4. Your Admission Status will be shown on the screen.
How to Use Phone and Check Uniuyo Admission Status
1. Visit https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals
2. Tap the three Main Menu (three horizontal lines at the top left corner of the screen
3. Scroll down and click Admission Status
4. Allow the Page to load
5. Tap the x at the top right corner of the screen to go to the loaded page.
6. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click Check Status
That’s how to check Uniuyo Admission Status
How Much Is UNIUYO Acceptance Fee?
Candidates offered admission are expected to pay a non-refundable Acceptance Fee of N25,000 Only.
Payment can be made online via https://www.uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals, then Select Pay Acceptance Link.
How to Pay Uniuyo Acceptance Fee
1. Go to http://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals/
2. Click Pay Acceptance Fee
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and click Pay Acceptance
Your RRR (Remita Retrieve Reference) will be automatically generated which you can use to pay your acceptance fee online or you can copy the RRR to the bank to complete the payment process.
If you have any questions about UNIUYO Admission, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall reply to you as soon as possible.
Leave a Comment