UNIMAID Post UTME Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The UNIMAID Post Utme Form 2021 is not yet out on www.portal.unimaid.edu.ng/putme/ as announced by the management of the University of Maiduguri for the UNIMAID 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Note: Please do not use yahoo mail.
Eligibility For UNIMAID Post Utme Screening Exercise
This screening exercise is for Candidates who have scored 160 and above in the UTME, and a minimum of Lower Credit/Merit in Diploma, 9 points in NCE/IJMB or Second Class Lower Division from a recognized institution for DE.
UNIMAID Post Utme Cut Off Mark
The general cutoff mark for UNIMAID Post Utme is 160. Candidates who scored 160 and above are eligible to apply for UNIMAID Post Utme form.
To check UNIMAID cut off mark for all courses, click the link below.
Good News: Note that this screening exercise is also open to candidates who did not choose University of Maiduguri during their UTME registration
How to Apply For UNIMAID Post Utme Form 2021
1. Click on Register to create an account, fill the registration form and click register account
2. A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
3. After making the payment, log in with your username (email address/Jamb number) and password.
4. Continue with your registration
5. First, you will be redirected to course selection page where you will be required to provide the following:
- UTME first choice
- UTME second choice
- UTME subject combination
- UTME score
6. Next, you will be redirected to a bio data form. Ensure to fill all the required fields, upload a recent passport photograph, save and click next.
7. Here you will be required to provide your O level results, a maximum of two sittings is allowed.
8. On the next step, you will be required to provide details of previous institutions attended with qualifications obtained. DE students should ensure to provide the grades obtained from any post-secondary school attended.
9. Next, you will be redirected to the documents upload page where you are to upload scanned copies of your certificates and results.
10. Click-submit when completed and confirm submission.
11. Upon successful completion, the message “Application submitted successfully it cannot be altered. “Thanks” will be displayed.
UNIMAID Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of UNIMAID Post Utme form is yet to be announced by the management of the University of Maiduguri.
If you have questions about UNIMAID Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section.
How do I apply for Unimaid post Utme?
1. Visit UNIMAID Post Utme portal
2. Click on register to create account.
3. Fill the opened form to create UTME/DE Screening Account. …
4. Click Register Account.
5. A confirmation link will be sent to your email click on the confirm email button and you will be redirected to the payment page.
6. Proceed and make Payment by selecting payment option of your choice.
The post UNIMAID Post Utme Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session appeared first on Bekeking.