University of Lagos, UNILAG inter/intra faculty transfer guidelines for the 2021/2022 academic session.
The Management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) has approved the sale of Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Application Forms for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Students are advised to ensure eligibility and strictly adhere to the procedure.
Please note that the process of transfer (sale and submission of application forms) will end on Friday, October 8, 2021.
UNILAG Students Eligible for Transfer
Candidate for transfer must satisfy the following conditions:
- Must present their results showing their current CGPA;
- Must have obtained a CGPA of not less than 1.00;
- Must possess the pre-requisite ORDINARY/ADVANCED level subjects for admission into the intended programme; and
- Must have successfully completed minimum of 200 level by the end of 2019/2020 academic session.
UNILAG Inter/Intra Faculty Transfer Procedure
- Candidates must read the guidelines to ensure he/she qualifies for transfer before obtaining the form.
- If qualified, the candidate should:
- Log on to his or her portal on the University website: unilag.edu.ng,
- Click the Inter/Intra Faculty section of the Portal,
- Complete the listed fields on the preliminary form,
- Generate and print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form Payment Advice containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number then proceed to any commercial bank to pay the sum of Ten Thousand Naira (N10, 000:00).
- Candidates must re-visit the University website to print the Inter/Intra Faculty Form.
- Candidates are to:
- Attach their O’Level/A’Level results and their statement of result to the completed form duly signed by the current H.O.D. and Dean, as well as the proposed H.O.D. and Dean, and
- Submit the completed form and attachments (four copies) to Academic Affairs, 6th Floor, Senate House, UNILAG on or before the stipulated date of Friday, October 8, 2021.
UNILAG Permissible Areas of Transfer
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|1||COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, FACULTY OF PHARMACY||Faculty of Science, Faculty of Education (Science & Tech, Human Kinetics and Health Education) and Faculty of Social Science (Department of Psychology)|
|2||FACULTY OF LAW||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|3||FACULTY OF ENGINEERING||Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science), Faculty of Education (Science & Technology) and Faculty of Science (Except Departments of Biochemistry, Computer Science, Geoscience and Microbiology|
|4||FACULTY OF SCIENCE||Faculty of Social Science (Departments of Psychology and Geography), Faculty of Management Sciences (Actuarial Science) Faculty of Education (Science & Technology). Faculty of Science (Except Departments of Biochemistry, Computer Science, Geoscience and Microbiology)|
|5||FACULTY OF ARTS||Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science)|
|6||FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES, FACULTY OF MANAGEMENT SCIENCES||Faculty of Arts and Faculty of Education (Arts & Social Science, Educational Foundation and Educational Administration)|
|7||FACULTY OF ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCES||Faculty of Education (Science Technology)and Faculty of Science(Except Departments of Biochemistry, Computer Science, Geoscience and Microbiology).|
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!