University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Virtual Learning Centre (VLC) has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the available courses, requirements and how to apply for the UNIABUJA VLC certificate programmes admission form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) Virtual Learning Centre (VLC) Certificate Programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
READ: FCE Zaria (ABU) Degree Admission List 2020/2021 | UTME & DE
The Virtual Learning Centre (VLC) is a centre established by the University for the provision of high impact entrepreneurial programmes that will birth implementable, sustainable and replicable solutions and ideas to address existing and emerging unemployment and poverty issues in the society. This Centre, in collaboration with national and international bodies and organizations, is aimed at developing effectual strategies to solve most of the unemployment challenges facing the nation.
UNIABUJA Virtual Learning Centre Courses, Duration & Requirements
Courses under the Certificate programmes are as follows:
- Basic Computer Skills
- Hands-on Computer Appreciation
- Sales and Marketing
- Human Resources Management
- Management and Supervisory Skills
- Internet Marketing
- Career Development
- Small Scale Business Training (for Entrepreneurs)
- Train the Trainer Skills
- Applicants seeking admission into this programme of the Centre must have a minimum of O’level Certificate.
DURATION OF PROGRAMMES
- 8-12 Weeks (Online and Instructor-led)
How to Apply for UNIABUJA VLC Certificate Programmes Admission Form
- Prospective candidates are requested to process their admission through www.portal.uniabuja.edu.ng
- On the portal Home page, Click on New Application
- Click here to apply On the left hand menu under Apply Now, select Virtual Learning Centre
- Follow the online instructions to complete your application.
- Candidates are to pay a non-refundable application fee of Five Thousand Naira (N5,000) only on the Application Portal for the purchase of the form.
- The application portal opens on the 15th September 2021 and closes on the 15th October 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Comment