UMYU Post Utme Form 2021/2022. Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina, UMYU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, eligibility, screening date, cut off mark and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have not been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Umar Musa Yar’ Adua University Katsina has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for UMYU 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility For UMYU Post Utme
To be eligible for the admission, a candidate must have:
- Scored a minimum of 170 marks and above in the 2021 UTME examination;
- Obtained a minimum of five (5) relevant credits at O’ level (including English and Mathematics);
- Sat for the relevant UTME subject combination in the 2020 JAMB examination;
- Direct Entry (DE) candidates shall in addition to the minimum five (5) O’ level relevant credits (including English and Mathematics) in relevant programmes applied, shall also obtain the minimum ‘A’ Level points for the programme they applied.
Eligible candidates are to upload the following documents on the University’s website from…
- JAMB Result Slip for UTME candidates or JAMB Registration Slip for Direct Entry (DE) candidates;
- O’ Level Result (candidates awaiting O’ Level results can apply and upload the results later);
- Form of identification (Indigene Letter, National Identification Card/International Passport etc);
- Direct Entry (DE) Candidates are to upload their ‘A’ Level Result (Diploma, IJMB, NCE etc).
How Much Is UMYU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are to pay the sum of N2,000.00 only for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the University’s Application Portal.
UMYU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for UMYU Post Utme is 170. See UMYU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply for UMYU Post Utme Screening 2021
Welcome to the online application portal for UMARU MUSA YAR’ADUA UNIVERSITY APPLICATION… Through this portal, you can make payment and fill the application form. You can edit your application details, view your application profile and check your application status.
- Click on ‘Register a New Account’ at the right to fill the registration form.
NOTE: Registration is to be done once. If you have registered before just login to continue filling your form.
- On successful payment, log on to your profile and edit your application profile (This will require your recent passport photograph and your biodata).
- Print your exam card.
- Please always check to confirm if you are shortlisted.
Screening and aptitude test is scheduled to take place on…
Eligible candidates should upload the following documents on the University’s website on or before…
- JAMB Result Slip
- O’ Level Result
- Form of identification (Indigene letter, National ID card/International passport etc)
Candidates are to come along with the payment slip for the screening and aptitude test.
UMYU Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of UMYU Post Utme is yet to be fixed by the school management.
For support, please visit the ICT unit:
Support email: email@example.comMobile number: 07057208670
Price of 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class in Nigeria, Reviews and Buying Guide
Leave a Comment