The candidates who made the University of Ibadan (UI) their institution of first choice and scored 200 and above in the 2020 UTME are hereby informed that the UI Post Utme Form is out and the University website opened on 7th September for registration. The portal is www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.
N/B: UI is not selling Post Utme form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Note: The deadline for submission of bio-data O/level results may not be extended. Therefore, any candidate whose bio-data are not submitted within the stipulated time will not be considered for Post-UTME Screening and for admission.
How Much Is UI Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required the pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only for UI Post Utme form.
- Candidates must have chosen the University of Ibadan as their FIRST CHOICE Institution in the 2020 UTME
- Candidates must score a minimum 200 and above in the last JAMB UTME.
How to Apply For UI Post Utme Form 2020
1. Candidates are required to log-in to the Admission Portal (https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng.) using their Jamb Registration Number as their user name and their surname as their password e.g. 12222224EG OYEKANMI (Surname) Chibuzor Umar.
A screening fee of
N2,000.00 should be paid through the ADMISSION PORTAL in favour of University of Ibadan (Admission Processing Fee Account). Candidate’s Name, JAMB Registration Number, Telephone Number and E-mail address should be quoted at the point of payment.
(a) Credit/Debit Card Payment using ATM card
()b Cash at bank using the print-out from the portal to make payment at the bank
(c) Direct bank account debit whereby you use your internet banking tools to make payment.
Candidates are expected to print the payment success receipt which should display full names of the candidate (SURNAME first) as in the UTME result slip preceded by the JAMB Registration number, as the payee and the payment reference number showing the success message.
2. Upon successful payment, candidates should proceed on the portal to submit their bio-data and O/level results.
3. Candidates should ensure that the on-line forms are carefully filled, following all necessary instructions, as “mistake(s)” may lead to disqualification.
4. Please fill the on-line forms in CAPITAL letters only.
5. Candidates are then to print-out evidence of completion of the transaction and keep for further reference.
6. An online help desk platform on http://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng/helpdesk will be available to handle all genuine enquiries.
UI Post Utme Cut Off Mark
The University of Ibadan general cut off mark is 200. Candidates who score 200 and above are eligible to apply for UI Post Utme form.
UI Post Utme Screening Date 2020
The date for the post UTME will be communicated to candidates through their student portal on the University website and SMS.
Candidates are therefore advised to provide valid and active phone numbers. The University will not take responsibility for failure to get information as a result of non-functional phone numbers.
Misrepresentation/falsification of documents is a serious offence. Candidates are therefore advised to submit genuine documents only.
Anyone found guilty of this offence will be disqualified automatically and in appropriate cases, be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agencies.
Candidates are strongly advised to adhere strictly to the guidelines stipulated above for successful completion of the online submissions
UI Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of the University of Ibadan is yet to announce the deadline for the application of UI Post Utme form.
If you have questions about UI Post Utme Form 2020, kindly reach us via the comment section.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I register for University of Ibadan Post Utme?
To register UI Post Utme, follow the steps below
1. Visit the University of Ibadan Post Utme portal
2. Provide the “JAMB Registration Number” as the “Username” in the given space.
3. Fill in the Surname as the candidate’s “Password”
4. Tap on the icon with “Admission Portal”
5. Proceed to payment of the Screening Fee.
6. Click on “Admission Processing Fee Account”
7. Fill your details and print out your Post Utme regitration form.
Is UI change of course form out?
UI Change of course form for 2020 Admission is out.
It should be noted that consideration for admission will be based on merit. Filling of change of course form deadline will be made known by the university management. The Change of Course form can be accessed online on www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
Please, remember to share this information on UI Post Utme registration by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Leave a Comment