If you ever win the lottery, what car would you buy? That would be your first question. For some, it is an all-out spending spree for the lavish and luxurious ones you can get your hands on, while others may fancy a collection of classic and rare cars to preserve until time’s end. Some of you might just fancy something sort of nice and comfy, and there is no shame in that. But the main question is, what do the rich-rich people really buy? The kinds that have more money than you could even think of what to do with? These are the top cars that rich people do not fail to buy.
Price Of 2022 Honda Accord In Nigeria
Affordable Honda Cars In Ghana: Prices And Reviews In 2022
Top Rich People And The Cars They Own
This article will highlight the top billionaires and their cars;
- Jeff Bezos – Honda Accord: The world’s richest man is Jeff Bezos, and that is not really surprising if you know he is the man behind Amazon. His riches come from those purchases most people have made because of free next-day delivery with their Prime account. If you want a slice of the Bezos lifestyle, get behind the wheel of an old Honda Accord. It was what he drove around in when he first made it as a billionaire back in the ‘90s — though it is no guarantee you will see the same riches by getting behind the wheel.
- Bill Gates – Porsche 959: Microsoft founder Bill Gates was once quite famously the world’s richest man, but humbly slipped down to fourth on that list in recent years. Still, with a net worth of £91 billion, he is not exactly short of cash and that has reflected in his taste of cars. Most notable is his Porsche 959, which he bought brand-new in the ‘80s. America has a law that makes it illegal to import cars under 25 years old that have not been certified for release on that side of the Atlantic there which means that Bill Gates could not smuggle his into the country. It sat impounded for over a decade before he managed to finally get access to it, with the creation of a ‘Show and Display’ rule that meant cars could be allowed in if they covered less than 2,500 miles a year.
- Google founders Larry Page/Sergey Brin – Tesla Roadster, Toyota Prius: We would be cheating a little normally putting two people together under this category, but there is a very good reason for this. Larry Page and Sergey Bring both have the small claim of founding Google to their names, but their similarities do not end there. Whether purposeful or not, both have had identical cars in the past which are named Tesla Roadster and a Toyota Prius each.
- Mark Zuckerberg – Pagani Huayra, Honda Jazz: He may look like an android wearing human skin as a costume at times, but Mark Zuckerberg knows how to make an emotional purchase. This man who founded Facebook has a rather special car in the Italian, twin-turbocharged V12 Pagani Huayra.
- Warren Buffett – Cadillac XTS: Warren Buffett is very famous for making his billions on Wall Street with some seriously savvy investments, and a keen eye for when and when not to spend cash. Evidently, he is not spending much of his £69 billion net worth on cars though, with the most interesting car he is known to have owned a Cadillac XTS.
- Larry Elisson – Lexus LFA, McLaren F1, and Lexus LS600h: Larry Elisson made his billions by founding the famous computer company known as Oracle, and has found himself worth more than £65 billion as a result. A reasonable amount of that cash has been sunk into a tasty car collection which has included a McLaren F1 and a Lexus LFA. For his daily commute, he opted to go for a Lexus LS600h which, though very sensible, seems like the boring choice of Lexus to take out in a morning.
Popular Cars Among Rich People
The following are the cars that most wealthy people do not fail to buy. They include;
- FORD F-SERIES: Ford has gotten the love of many rich people because of the fact that it has been the best-selling vehicle in the land for more than 35 years. This vehicle proves that Ford holds an appeal that cuts across all income ranges. Many trim levels, powertrains and bed sizes are available, and you can choose to make your F-Series a bare-bones workhorse or something more comfortable and elaborate.
- JEEP WRANGLER: The Jeep Wrangler’s high placement on this list suggests the wealthy have a weakness for tackling rocky trails and steep fire roads. When it comes to off-roading, the Wrangler knows no equal. Its distinctively boxy styling and classic round headlights make it a rugged vehicle anytime of the day.
- BMW X5: If it is performance you are seeking, it does not get much better than the BMW X5. The X5 upholds the brand’s stellar reputation by providing handling that is among the best in the SUV segment. Its engine line-up is both muscular and efficient, and the X5 comes with ample luxury and a long list of amenities.
- LEXUS RX: The Lexus brand is all about comfort, and the RX succeeds at providing a driving experience that is comfortable in every sense of the word. Its cabin keeps road noise at bay, and ride quality is smooth and forgiving.
- HONDA PILOT: You would expect a certain standard of competence from a vehicle bearing the Honda brand, and the Pilot does not disappoint. It provides strong fuel economy and a remarkably versatile cabin, and its available all-wheel drive helps it grip the road with ruggedness.
- JEEP GRAND CHEROKEE: Unlike most modern SUVs, the Jeep Grand Cherokee is up for the challenge of off-road adventures. The Grand Cherokee also dazzles in more civilized surroundings, coddling passengers with a gorgeously executed interior and a long list of available features.
The post Top 10 Cars Most Rich People Do Not Fail To Buy appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.
Leave a Comment