The Technical University Ibadan, TECH-U has not started selling its Post Utme screening exercise form for the 2021/2022 academic session. Tech-u Post-UTME form is not yet available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
How to Apply For TECH-U Post Utme Form 2021
1. Go to the official portal @ https://tech-u.edu.ng/
2. Click on “Apply for Admission” or go here directly: applications.tech-u.edu.ng/signup/
3. Create an Account using your desired username, email and password.
4. Log-on to the account with the registered login credentials you created in step 3.
5. Upload your O’Level and Jamb Result
6 Submit your Application
7. step. Log-on to JAMB portal and change your Institution to The Technical University
Note: After applying for change of Institution, you don’t have anything to worry about again, as the Tech-U admission office will take it from there.
- Tech U School Fees
- Tech U Approved Courses
Tech U Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Tech U Post Utme is 160. See TECH-U Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Recommended: How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
The Oyo State Technical University Ibadan Post UTME Date
At the time of writing this, there is no mention of screening for candidates who apply for admission. Admission could depend on your JAMB score and O’Level Score.
The sale and submission of Technical University, Ibadan post UTME form will end: (no closing date yet).
If you have questions about TECH-U Post Utme Form, kindly reach us via the comment section.