TECH-U Admission List 2021. You will be provided with the latest news on TECH-U Admission List, TECH-U Acceptance fee, and every procedure you need to process your TECH-U Admission.
Did you apply for TECH-U Post Utme Form and participate in the TECH-U Post Utme Screening Exercise for 2021/2022? If yes, read this post to the end to check your TECH-U 2021 admission Status.
TECH-U Admission List 2021/2022 is not yet out on the TECH-U admission portal 2021/2022. This post will be updated as soon as the management of Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, releases its admission list.
How to Check TECH-U Admission List.
- Go to Tech-U admission portal at http://admission.tech-u.edu.ng/login/.
- Input your JAMB registration number and last name in the required columns.
- Finally, sign in to access your Tech-U admission status.
Admitted Candidates are advised to visit JAMB Portal and Accept/Reject Offer of Admission.
- How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
- Tech U Courses
- Tech U School Fees
How to Check TECH-U Admission Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well check your TECH-U admission status from the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedures outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your TECH-U admission status.
Note: If your Status is showing ACCEPTED proceed with payment for Admission Acceptance Fee.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the TECH-U admission for the 2021/2022 academic year.
See: List of Schools That Have Released Admission List
If you have any questions about the 2021 Technical University (Tech-U), Ibadan, Oyo State, do well to let us know in the comment section and we shall attend to you within the shortest possible time.
The post TECH-U Admission List for 2021/2022 Academic Session appeared first on Bekeking.