Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode, TASUED Post UTME/Direct Entry Form, eligibility, screening date, cut off mark and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Tai Solarin University of Education Ijebu Ode has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for TASUED 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Candidates Eligible for TASUED Post UTME and Direct Entry Screening.
- UTME Candidates who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB, having scored a minimum of 150 in the 2021 UTME.
- Direct Entry candidates with A level/OND/HND/NCE/JUPEB qualification who chose TASUED as first/second choice institution or seeking a change of institution to TASUED through JAMB and have obtained 2021 Direct Entry JAMB form.
TASUED Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for TASUED Post Utme is 180. See TASUED Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Apply for TASUED Post UTME Form 2021
1. Candidates should apply online through the TASUED Admission portal on https://my.tasued.edu.ng/admission
NB: www.tasued.edu.ng is the ONLY legitimate and authentic website of TASUED through which the Admission portal can be accessed.
2. Each candidate is required to make the payment of N2,000 for the screening exercise payable online with either Master card or VISA ATM card. (Please print out your receipt after payment)
3. Candidates are required to fill and complete the online Application Form by providing all the required information. It is MANDATORY for all applicants to use the University’s Online Result Verification System (ORVS) to submit and verify their ‘O’ level results.
4. Print the Screening Slip containing your colour passport photograph and screening information. The printed slip will serve as candidate’s identification/admission card for the screening exercise.
Note that wrong/false information provided by any candidate shall render the application invalid and such candidates shall be disqualified.
TASUED Post UTME and DE Screening Exercise Date.
Screening exercise shall be conducted for all UTME/DE candidates at the Main Campus of the University at a date to be announced later.
See: How to Check Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
Candidates’ participation in the screening exercise is a mandatory requirement for entry into Tai Solarin University of Education.
TASUED Post UTME/DE Screening Details.
Candidates should prepare for the screening exercise and bring along the following:
- Colour print-out of the online Application Form
- Original JAMB Examination Notification of Result slip or Direct Entry Registration Slip.
- Screening Slip and Receipt
TASUED Post UTME Screening Exercise Warning
(i) Cell phones (GSM, CDMA, etc.) and other electronic devices are not allowed at the venue of the screening exercise
(ii) Candidates are to arrive at the screening venue an hour before the commencement of the exercise.
The results of the screening exercise should be checked on the Admission portal twenty-four hours (24 hrs) after the screening exercise.
TASUED Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the TASUED Post Utme form has been fixed by the school management. The closing date for the application is yet to be announced.
All correspondence on the screening exercise should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or addressed to the Admissions Officer at the University Main Campus, Ijagun, P.M.B. 2118, Ijebu-Ode, Ogun State.
Telephone No: 08033517017
If you have questions about TASUED Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us via the comment section and please remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.
Price of 2022 Mercedes-Benz GLB-Class in Nigeria, Reviews and Buying Guide
Leave a Comment