SSU Post Utme Form 2021/2022. Sokoto State University, SSU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cut off Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Sokoto State University releases its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for SSU 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
SSU Post Utme Eligibility
Only candidates who chose the University as their first choice, and scored 160 points and above are eligible for the Screening.
Similarly, the candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credits at O’level (in not more than two sittings) including English, Mathematics and any other three (3) subjects relevant to their course of study.
SSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff amrk for SSU Post Utme is 160. See SSU Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses.
However, candidates awaiting O’level results are required to present their examination slips.
Note: Candidates should report to Twin Lecture Theatre where they will be directed to examination centres.
All candidates must submit the following before they are allowed to sit for the examination:
- Photocopy of UTME result slip
- Photocopy of O’Level result (where available)
- Evidence of payment One recent passport size photograph.
Recommended: How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
How to Apply for Sokoto State University (SSU) Post Utme 2021
Please follow the registration procedure as outlined below:
1. Visit the University website at www.ssu.edu.ng
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number as username and UTME score as password for UTME candidate. While DE candidate should use JAMB Registration Number as username and password.
3. Click on ‘Update Data’ link to update your phone number and email address.
4. Generate and print your screening payment invoice of the sum of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000), only containing Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number, thereafter proceed to any commercial bank nationwide to make payment or click on ‘Pay Now’ link to pay using any of the instant Remita payment channels.
5. After payment, login to your screening account again and update your biodata, academic records and other required information.
6. Upload your O’level/A’ level result (PDF format of not more than 50KB).
7. Print your acknowledgement slip and payment receipt for record purposes.
SSU Post UTME Form Closing Date
Sokoto State University Post UTME Screening form deadline is…
Check: List of Schools That Have Released Their Post Utme Form
If you have questions about SSU Post Utme/DE screening exercise, kindly reach us through the comment section and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share icons below.