Shell Scholarship: The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited is now accepting applications from qualified Nigerians for its 2020/2021 undergraduate scholarship awards. The deadline for submission of applications for the Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Awards is 25th September 2021. The application is entirely FREE of charge.
The Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) of Nigeria Limited (Operator of NNPC/SHELL/TEPN/AGIP Joint Venture) Scholarship Scheme offers second-year students in all Nigerian universities the opportunity to study with an annual grant from the SPDC JV for the full duration of their course. The scholarship aims to promote academic excellence and improve the skills of young Nigerians.
The merit-based scholarship is in two categories – the National Merit Award (NM) and the Areas of Operation Merit Award(OM).
- National Merit Award (NM): Open to all Nigerians.
- Areas of Operation Merit Award: Open to Nigerians who are indigenes of SPDC’s operational areas in Abia, Bayelsa, Delta, Imo and Rivers States.
Shell Undergraduate Scholarship Eligibility
- Be citizens of the Federal Republic of Nigeria
- Be registered Full Time undergraduates in an accredited and approved University in Nigeria
- Be in 200 Level (as at December 2020) or possess proof of admission into an undergraduate programme in the 2019/2020 academic session
How to Apply for Shell Undergraduate Scholarship
Interested candidates who meet the criteria listed above should apply by clicking on the “Apply” button below:
- All applicants should have their personal valid email account (for consistent communication)
- Applicants for Operational Area Awards are required to provide scanned copies of letters of identification, which must be duly stamped and signed by:
- The Paramount Ruler of the Community; and
- The Chairman of the Community Development (CDC) or
- The Chairman of the Executive Council (CEC) or
- The letters should be addressed to: “The Manager, Social Performance, The Shell Petroleum Development Company of Nigeria Limited, Port Harcourt, Rivers State”.
- Each document must not exceed 200KB and the image format must be JPEG.
- Shell does not demand payment from applicants. The application is FREE of charge
- SPDC JV does not assign ‘Representatives’ / ‘Agents’ to assist applicants’ to process applications
- Only candidates shortlisted for selection tests will be contacted
- Beware of the fraud websites when applying for scholarships online. Only use Shell Nigeria website for application.
Deadline: 25th September 2021.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!