Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2021 is out. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Rufus Giwa Poly ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
You will also be shownRufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Rufus Giwa Polytechnic start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Rufus Giwa Polytechnic, Owo, Ondo State Post Utme form 2021 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed Poly Bonny Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Rufus Giwa Polytechnic has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Rufus Giwa Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Admission Requirements
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Rufus Giwa Polytechnic (RGP) website to complete the online application form after making payment
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Rugipo Post Utme.
How to Apply for Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply online for HND (Full-Time) morning and evening programmes, Part-Time ND programmes,
- Candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal http://www.rugipo.edu.ng/cms/
- Follow the instruction on the Rugipo website
- Fill your details and upload the required documents
- Submit your application form and print the Post Utme slip
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Rugipo Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Rufus Giwa Polytechnic has not officially released the date for Rufus Giwa Poly Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme registration and admission.
Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Rufus Giwa Poly 2021 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box