Rivers State government Recruitment 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for Rivers State recruitment on the Rivers State government recruitment portal 2021.
Are you interested in applying for the Rivers State Government recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything needed to stand a chance of being shortlisted in the Rivers State recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the Rivers State Government recruitment 2021 starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for Rivers State Government job will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
UBEC Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Download PDF
Note: Rivers State job registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register online.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register Rivers State Government recruitment.
How to Apply for Rivers State Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for Rivers State Recruitment:
- Visit the Rivers State recruitment login portal at http://riversstate.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the Rivers State government job website.
- Fill and submit your application form
Rivers State Civil Service Commission
SCHEDULE FOR SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION ONLINE
SN DATE LGA
1. Thursday 12th November Ahoada West, Oyigbo & Ogu/Bolo
2. Friday 13th November Khana & Emohua
3. Saturday 14th November Gokana, Asari-Toru & Bonny
4. Monday 16th November Obio-Akpor
5. Tuesday 17th November Eleme, Akuku-Toru & Ogba-EgbemaNdoni
6. Wednesday 18th November Opobo-Nkoro, Degema & Ikwerre
7. Thursday 19th November Port Harcourt & Andoni
8. Friday 20th November Abua/Odual, Okrika & Omuma
9. Saturday 21st November Ahoada East, Etche & Tai
10. Monday 23rd November Other States
11. Tuesday 24th November –Friday 11th of December 2020
Spill over applications (those who could not apply within their scheduleddate).
Requirements for Rivers State Job 2021
To be qualified for 2021/2022 Rivers State job, you need to have the following:
- Handwritten application
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Personal Passport Photograph
- Birth Certificate or Affidavit of Age Declaration
- Local Government Area Identification
- First School Leaving Certificate or Basic Education Certificate
- West African School Certificate or Equivalent
- University Degree or Equivalent and Higher Degrees (where available)
- Professional Certificate / Evidence of current professional license (where applicable)
- National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Applicants should be within the ages of 18 and 50 years.
Rivers State Government Civil Service Job Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for the Rivers State job application has not been officially announced. The deadline is…
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
The post Rivers State Government Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.riversstate.gov.ng appeared first on Bekeking.
Leave a Comment