BBNaija house welcomes another female housemate- the vibrant, sweet Queen. The Big Brother Naija show took another twist as Ebuka, the reality show host, introduced four new housemates in Naija’s biggest reality show.
Queen was the fourth housemate added to the BBNaija 2021 Shine Ya Eye show on the first live eviction show of the season 6 edition. In this article, carmart has all the details of everything you need to know about Queen.
Queen Bbnaija Profile
|Name||Queen Mercy Atang|
|Date of Birth||June 11, 1995|
|State of Origin||Akwa Ibom|
|Occupation||Entrepreneur, Model, Philanthropist|
Queen Bbnaija Biography
Mercy Atang, popularly known as Queen is a philanthropist, model, beauty queen, and aspiring politician. Queen who hails from Akwa Ibom is a 26-year old who has made a name for herself at such a young age. Her game has spread abroad since she was announced amongst the latest housemates in the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija, Season 6 tagged Shina Ya Eye.
Queen BBNaija is not the only child in her family. She has three other beautiful siblings and was raised by a single mother. According to Queen, being raised by her mother alone taught many life lessons which she is grateful for.
Queen Bbnaija Education
Queen BBNaija had her primary and secondary school education in Nigeria. However, details of her schooling are not yet revealed. For her university education, Queen attended Tansian University located at Umunya, Oyi Local Government Area, Anambra State, Nigeria.
Queen Bbnaija Career
Queen BBNaija is a philanthropist. She founded and runs Queen Mercy Atang Foundation (QMA Foundation). She launched the project on 19th December 2019 at Waltbridge Hotels and Suites, Uyo-Akwa Ibom state. She is also an aspiring politician, an entrepreneur, and a model who has once won an international beauty queen contest.
Queen BBNaija is an ambitious and driven person who values everyone around her. She considers herself a true leader and an excellent communicator who is very calculating, loyal, and peaceful. She plans to open her own business and become a female politician.
Top Facts About Queen Bbnaija
- Queen BBNaija is a naturally happy person.
- She also likes associating with people and will do the same throughout her time at the Big Brother Naija house.
- Though Queen BBNaija gets along with many people, she doesn’t like getting along with is corny and manipulative people.
- Queen BBNaija hates being taken for granted and thus won’t hesitate to “bite” when someone steps on her toes.
- According to Queen BBNaija, she said that the things she will never fight for in the Big Brother Naija house are men, friendship and nature.
- She believes everything in life comes the way nature made it to be.
- Queen BBNaija likes showing off her ‘sweet’ body as she believes clothes are overrated.
- She loves 6-inches heels shoes. According to her, they are basically life to her.
- She loves dancing, working out and does not joke with sleeping.
- Queen BBNaija is a renowned Ex-Beauty Queen, Ex Miss International World Classic.
- Queen BBNaija describes herself as “beautiful, courageous, and fearless”.
- Queen BBNaija runs a charity organization particularly towards women and children named QMA Foundation.
Queen Bbnaija Net Worth
Queen BBNaija has earned some wealth for herself through her career and business. Her estimated net worth as of 2021 is about $55,000. However, this net worth is liable to change as she is now one of the contestants for the grand prize of 90 million NGN in the Big Brother Naija reality show.
Queen Bbnaija Cars
Queen BBNaija obviously likes high-quality, and hence would be a lover of good cars. As of the time of this writing this content, details of the cars she owns and drives are not yet known.
Queen Bbnaija Relationship
Queen BBNaija has not revealed yet if she is in a relationship or not. However, as the Big Brother Naija show progresses, she might finally become involved with someone. In the same vein, Queen BBNaija is not married and no record of any kids she has is known yet.
Queen Bbnaija Social Media
Since her unveiling as one of the BBNaija housemates, Queen BBnaija’s social media pages have increased in a number of likes and follows as fans can’t wait to help her win the show. Currently, she has over 222k followers+ on Instagram, and the number is fast rising. If you are a huge fan, you can follow her on Instagram @queenmercyatang