PWC Recruitment/Registration 2021. This article is here to guide you on how to apply for PWC recruitment on the PWC official portal.
Are you interested in applying for PWC recruitment? If yes, ensure you read this post to the end to get everything need to stand a chance of being shortlisted for the PWC recruitment 2021.
Many aspirants have asked us “when is the PricewaterhouseCoopers 2021 (PWC 2021) starting?”
This question will be answered on this page and everything you need to be shortlisted for PWC registration will also be clearly stated. So, don’t go anywhere.
Applicants who want to download the PWC application form should do so by visiting the PWC website at https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers and download the PWC form 2021 PDF.
Workforce Recruitment 2021/2022 Form Portal | www.workforcegroup.com/careers
Latest Luxurious car collections of Paul Pogba
Note: PWC registration is completely free. Do not pay anyone to register for the programme.
Having said that, let’s quickly move to how to register PWC recruitment.
Requirements for PWC Recruitment
Below are the requirements for PricewaterhouseCooper recruitment:
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
- Must be computer literate.
How to Apply for PWC Recruitment 2021
The procedures below will walk you through to apply for PWC programme:
Visit PWC login portal at https://www.pwc.com/ng/en/careers
- Follow the instructions on the PWC official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
About PwC Nigeria
PwC has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse.
We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are committed to serving as a force for integrity, good sense and wise solutions to the problems facing businesses and the capital markets. We are guided by one promise – to do what is right, be it with our people, clients, community, or environment.
PWC Registration Closing Date
The closing date or deadline for PWC Recruitment/Registration has not been officially announced. Once the deadline is announced, you will be notified
To stay updated, kindly let us know in the comment box and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Please, remember to share this information on PWC Recruitment 2021 by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
The post PWC Recruitment 2021/2022 | Apply for Pricewaterhouse Coopers Recruitment appeared first on Bekeking.
Leave a Comment