Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun, is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (PUTME) screening exercise application form for the 2021/2022 academic session. PTI post UTME form is now available and obtainable online. See the eligibility, screening details and how to apply for the screening below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Petroleum Training Institute (PTI), Effurun National Diploma (ND) FUll-Time programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
PTI Post UTME Eligibility
- All candidates who chose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above can apply for the National Diploma programmes.
- All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 and above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply.
- All candidates are to possess Five (5) Ordinary Level Credit passes relevant to their choice of programme which must include English Language and Mathematics. For details, see the PTI online admission prospectus for 2021/2022 Academic Session.
PTI ND Courses
The following programmes are available National Diploma (ND) levels.
- Petroleum Engineering Technology
- Welding and Fabrication Engineering Technology
- Industrial Safety and Environmental Technology
- Petroleum and Gas Processing Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology
- Mineral and Petroleum Resources Engineering Technology
- Petroleum Marketing and Business Studies
- Computer Science and Information Technology
How to Apply for PTI Post UTME Form
Online application will start from Wednesday, 22nd September 2021 to end Friday, 29th October 2021.
The application fee for the Post UTME admission form is N2,000.00 and the procedure for payment is as stated below:
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click Here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
All Candidates are to visit their JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects that they are to write during the screening, as the Subjects for the screening are not the same for all programmes.
The screening exercise will take place at a date to be announced later. (Please check the PTI website regularly for updates).
NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- Inconsistency in names, pictures on photo cards, O’level Certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be accepted by the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the website carefully before completing the form, as all the information and steps required to fill the form are available on the Institute’s website (www.pti.edu.ng)
- Candidates must confirm their JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- If you have any issues with your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail firstname.lastname@example.org stating your RRR code.
For technical support, send an e-mail: email@example.com or call 08122855018.
For further enquiries on admission, mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 081227667021, 08065967052, 07015544662, and 08030524384.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!