PTI Post Utme Form 2021. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Petroleum Training Institute Effurun ND and HND Post Utme Screening form.
You will also be shown PTI Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Petroleum Training Institute Effurun start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post Utme form 2021 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 PTI Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of PTI releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Petroleum Training Institute Effurun Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Petroleum Training Institute Effurun (PTI) website to complete the online application form after making payment
All candidates who did not choose PETROLEUM TRAINING INSTITUTE, EFFURUN as their first choice of Institution and scored 120 or above, and are willing to change their first choice to PTI before the screening date can also apply for the 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise. See JAMB Change of Course Form.
See: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
PTI Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic of Oil and Gas Bonny Post Utme.
How to Apply for PTI Post Utme Form 2021
- Visit www.pti.edu.ng
- Click on ‘’Admission Menu’’ and Click post APPLY FOR UTME
- Fill in the on-line ”sign on page’’ and click on “click here to sign up” at the bottom of the page ( Note: write down the username and password for subsequent use and click on submit)
- This will take you to the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Page where you will generate The RRR Code.
- Print the RRR code page and take it to any bank for payment. Make sure you keep the RRR print out.
- After the payment of 2000 naira which is the cost of each application form, return to the PTI website (www.pti.edu.ng) and click on “Return to My Application” “under Admission menu”.
- Enter your username and password and click Login.
- Fill in the online post UTME screening form which will be presented at the Examination /Interview center along with your RRR code print out, JAMB result and O’level result.
What to take Note of
- Candidates must enter their correct JAMB registration number, valid mobile phone number and e-mail address with which the Institute will communicate with candidates.
- Candidates should note that inconsistency in names, picture on photo cards, O’level certificates, UTME results and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the Institute and may lead to disqualification of defaulting candidates.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the PTI Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
NOTE THE FOLLOWING
- If the portal rejects your USER NAME and PASSWORD in your attempt to login again after payment, then mail email@example.com your RRR code. Or use the Re-query your RRR code at the bottom of the login page.
- Candidates are advised to read the instructions on the front page of the website before completing the form.
- Candidates must confirm the JAMB registration number and email address at the point of application, as there will be no result for wrong JAMB registration number/email address and other errors made by any applicant at the point of application.
- Every information required for the filling of the Post UTME application form will be obtained in the Institute’s website; www.pti.edu.ng.
Warning: Inconsistency in names, passport, O’Level Certficates and other registration documents will not be acceptable to the institute and may lead to disqualifications of defaulting candidates
How Much Is PTI Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates applying for HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Ten thousand naira (
N10, 000.00) for each PTI admission form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
PTI Post Utme Screening Date
National Diploma Candidates that have already applied through JAMB should visit JAMB Brochure to know the required Subjects they are to write during the examination as the Subjects for the examination are not the same for all the programmes.
Date for General Welding Entrance Examination:
DATE FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) INTERVIEW
The interview for HND candidates will hold from…, at the Petroleum Training Institute, Effurun, Delta State.
The transcripts of candidates offering HND programmes should reach the admission office from the Institutes they graduated from on or before…
The transcript should be sent through courier service. While coming for the interview, candidates should come along with evidence or the receipt of transcript fee payment.
PTI Form Closing Date
Online application for HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving Programmes closes…
Late on-line sales of HND, General Welding and Commercial Diving admission forms commences from… at the cost of twelve thousand naira (N12, 000) per form.
If you have any question about PTI Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box