2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class for sale – The new 2021 Mercedes Benz S Class will be offered with two chassis systems: a single-chamber air suspension and the optional E-Active Body Control, which includes a curve function that can lean into corners like a motorcycle. Equipped with E-Active Body Control, the S-class is remarkably quiet, smooth, and soothing.
|Brand||2021 Mercedes Benz S Class|
|Price range||37 million naira – 53.7 million naira|
|Release Date||March 2021|
Also, the 2021 Mercedes Benz S Class pushes safety to the next level. A new autonomous driving system is promised, but when and where it will be offered is mostly a question of regulation. There are up to 16 airbags in the S-class, including seatbelt bags and separate airbags extending from behind the front seat. Those airbags will inflate differently when child seats are detected. And when the car detects an imminent side impact, the body can be raised in fractions of a second by more than three inches in order to expose stiffer elements of the structure, something the Audi A8 also does.
With the debut of the redesigned 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class, the large luxury sedan enters its seventh generation. This redesigned luxury model will boast an all-new look, an updated MBUX infotainment system, a larger body, and updated powertrain options.
Starting on the outside, the 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class gets an all-new body that’s 1.3 inches longer and 0.4 inches taller. It also rides on a 2-inch-longer wheelbase. On top of being larger, the 2021 S-Class’ design is all-new with redesigned headlights, grille, hood, and taillights that better match the latest Mercedes-Benz design language seen on the new A-Class and CLA-Class. The new design is far softer than the current model with its smooth hood and limited sharp creases.
Also Read: 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Revealed With Redefine Modern Luxury
2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class Interior
The new interior of the all new 2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class will have Elegant Airiness and Lounge Characteristics, according to Mercedes-Benz Media newsroom USA. The S-Class interior enters into the next level of modern luxury. The designers were able to achieve this by creating a feel-good ambience with lounge characteristics marked by elegance, airiness, and high quality features. The dashboard in particular stands out with its new architecture, modern surface design, and ergonomic display arrangement. But the feel-good aspect goes even further: with optimal ride quality, low noise levels, and an extensive range of ENERGIZING Comfort programs, the S-Class consistently looks after the well-being of its passengers.
Overview of key features
The revolutionary interior design evokes associations from interior architecture and yacht design elements:
- The new S-Class is geared toward the six guidelines of the design code defined for Mercedes-Benz:
- “Unexpected Moments”:
- New interior architecture and new user experience concept for a generous, lounge-type ambiance
- The entire dashboard blends with the body of the front trim section to form a single entity
- Large displays, the central display is now in portrait orientation
- “Stimulating Contrasts”:
- Light versus dark
- Visually soft (leather) vs. hard surfaces (piano lacquer)
- The generous size of the dashboard vs. stringent surfaces of the displays
- “Stunning Proportions”
- Unusually large trim elements give the high-quality woods a powerful expression of having been specifically modeled for the vehicle: The artisanal process on the clay model was indispensable for achieving the best possible proportions
- “Freeform & Geometry“
- Trim element landscape is structured similar to a ship’s deck with flowing lines
- The central display rests against the dashboard in a free-floating position and smoothly transforms from a 2D display geometry into a 3D saddle geometry in the center console
- The transition from the display to the ‘Black Panel’ trim element is highlighted by the suspended bar housing the upper control panel
- Design and function go hand in hand with the tailor-made and form-following seat upholstery layouts, structured with stitching and perforation
- “Significant Graphics“
- New design elements include the four low-profile center vents with horizontally mounted adjusters
- Two slim, vertical side vents on either side round off the dashboard design
- The systematic reduction in the number of controls underscores the minimalist modern appearance of the interior; only including necessary buttons
- Segmentation into clusters (e.g. seat adjustment switches)
- Graphic design of the ambient lighting (see below for details), the active ambient lighting in the upper plane sits behind a ‘Black Panel’ surface
- “Natural Attractions“
- New seat generation with flowing, three-dimensional design: Embedded into the surroundings like a seashell
- Steering wheel generation with goblet-shaped accommodation for the impact absorber
2021 Mercedes Benz S Class Price
The 2021 S-Class will come standard with a wide range of advanced safety systems, including adaptive cruise control, automatic emergency braking, lane-keep assist, traffic-sign recognition, lane-change assist, driver alertness monitoring, evasive steering assist, and more, The price will start from
|2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Trim||2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Price in Nigeria||2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class Price in dollar|
|2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S500 sedan||₦52.7 million||$110,850|
|2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S580 sedan||₦55.1 million||$117,350|
|2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S560 cabriolet||₦62.2 million||$132,450|
|2021 Mercedes-Benz S-Class S560 coupe||₦62.2 million||$132,450|
The post Price of 2021 Mercedes Benz S-Class, Review, Interior appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.