Plateau State University Bokkos, PLASU Post UTME/Direct Entry Form Eligibility, Screening Date, Cut off Mark, and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission are yet to be officially announced by the school management.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Plateau State University Bokkos releases its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for PLASU 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
How to Apply for PLASU Post Utme Form
The Screening registration will be done online, following the guideline below to apply.
- Log on to the University registration portal at www.plasu.edu.ng
- Create an Account with a valid phone number
- Check the Phone number for the confirmation code and login.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Pay a non-refundable Screening fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only, through the following channels:
- PLASU School Fees
- PLASU Approved Courses
PLASU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for PLASU Post Utme is 180. See PLASU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How to Make Payment for PLASU Post Utme Form
Visit any bank branch present your payment or RRR Generated to the Teller (over the counter) and say you want to pay to PLATEAU STATE UNIVERSITY under PLATEAU STATE GOVERNMENT via the Remita Platform
Recommended: How to Check Admission Status on JAMB CAPS
- Log into your bank’s internet banking site
- Click ‘‘Remita Payment
- Select “Plateau State Government”
- Enter the MDA (i.e. Plateau State University, Bokkos) to pay the select type of service: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD. Enter other payment details as required to complete your payment
Remita Collection Platform (RRR Generation)
- Go to www.remita.net
- Click on “PAY STATE GOVERNMENT AND AGENCIES”
- Select Plateau State UniversitySelect service type: 12020619-SALES OF ADMISSION/APPLICATION FORMS/CARD.
- Enter “NA” for Admission/Matric numberEnter PAYMENT FOR APPLICATION FORM FOR REMEDIAL PROGRAMME for DescriptionEnter your TIN and other payment details as required enter in Security Code displayed click on proceed to payment (RRR is then generated)Select on proceed to electronic payment channels (Cards, Internet Banking, Mobile Wallet, POS etc.) to complete your payment
Note: You are to present a payment print-out/duplicate teller at the Bursary Department of the University and obtain a receipt.
What to bring to the PLASU Post Utme screening Venue:
- Receipt for payment of Post UTME Screening Fee
- UTME Result
- Original Credentials / O’Level results [not more than two (2) sittings]
- Original Indigene Form
- Original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- Photocopies of Credentials
Plateau State University (PLASU) Screening Date
All the candidates who applied for admission into the Plateau State University, Bokkos through the JAMB UTME and Direct Entry (DE) applications should take note that the Institution will conduct its Post UTME and Direct Entry (DE) Screening Exercise for admission into the University for the 2021/2022 Session from…
PLASU Post-UTME Form Closing Date
The sale and submission of Plateau State University Post UTME Screening Form will end on Friday…
Please click on the twitter or Facebook share buttons to share this news with your friends.
Leave a Comment