Ondo State University of Science and Technology, OSUSTECH academic calendar for the first and second semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
Authorities of the Ondo State University of Science and Technology (OSUSTECH), Okitipupa, Ondo-State have released the academic calendar for the first and second semester, 2020/2021 academic session.
OAUSTECH Academic Calendar
- Monday 23rd August, 2021: Resumption and commencement of 1st Semester Registration for 100 level students
- Monday 6th September, 2021: Resumption and commencement of 1st semester Registration for 200 – 500 levels/Orientation for fresh students
- Monday 13th September, 2021: Commencement of 1st semester lectures
- Friday 24th September, 2021: Normal Registration ends
- Monday 27th September, 2021: Late Registration beginss
- Friday 8th October, 2021: Late Registration ends
- Monday 25th October, 2021: Release of 1st Semester 1st draft Examination Timetable
- Monday 22nd November, 2021: Release of 1st semester final draft of Examination Timetable
- Friday 26th November, 2021: End of 1st Semester Lectures
- Monday 29th November – Friday 3rd December, 2021: Lecture free week
- Monday 6th to Saturday 11th December, 2021: 100 Level Examinations
- Monday 13th to 24th December, 2021: 200L – 500L Examinations
- Friday 24th December, 2021: First Semester ends.
- Tuesday 4th January, 2022: Second Semester begins/Commencement of Registration
- Monday 10th January, 2022: Commencement of 2nd Semester Lectures
- Friday 21st January, 2022: Normal Registration ends
- Monday 24th January, 2022: Late Registration begins
- Friday 4th February, 2022: Late Registration ends
- Monday 14th February, 2022: Release of 1st Draft of Examination Timetable
- Monday 28th March, 2022: Release of Final Draft of Examination Timetable
- Friday 8th April, 2022: End of 2nd Semester Lectures
- Monday 11th – 15th April, 2021: Lecture free week
- Wednesday 20th to Tuesday 26th April, 2021: 100 Level Examinations
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!