OAU Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have been officially announced by the school management.
The management of Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for OAU 2021 Post Utme screening exercise and the portal is open for registration.
Have you asked, “Is OAU Post Utme form for 2020 out?” or “when is OAU Post Utme form coming out?” Read below to get the right answers to your questions.
Screening exercise will commence on Tuesday, 5 October and end on Tuesday, 19 October, 2021.
Eligibility for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening.
- Candidates must have made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- Direct Entry (DE) Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements.
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
(a) One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
(b) Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
(c) A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at O’ Level.
OAU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for OAU Post Utme is 200. Candidates who scored 200 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the OAU Post Utme form.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form 2021.
The following steps will walk you through to register OAU Post Utme Screening:
1. Visit http://admissions.oauife.edu.ng/.
2. Enter your JAMB registration number
3. Update JAMB data
4. Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE, etc)
5. Upload scanned copy of credentials
6. Upload passport photograph (if not available)
5. Print completed Admission Screening form
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the OAU Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is OAU Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
OAU Post Utme Exam Date
The management of OAU has been officially released the date for OAU Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted dates and time from…
Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on OAU Post Utme registration and admission.
Items to Bring to OAU Post Utme Screening Venue
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of candidate’s UTME Subjects.
OAU Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Obafemi Awolowo University Post Utme form has been announced by the school management. The registration will end on…
E-mail:- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
If you have any questions about the 2021 OAU Post Utme screening exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section and please remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share icon or any of the social media share buttons below.
The post OAU Post Utme Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session appeared first on Bekeking.
Leave a Comment