Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, NWU has not commenced selling its Post Utme screening exercise form for the 2021/2022 academic session. NWU Post-UTME form is not yet available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
YMSU(NWU) Post UTME Screening Eligibility
Only candidates who have met the following requirements are eligible for screening.
- Candidates must have chosen Northwest University, Kano as first choice.
- Must have scored a minimum of 160 and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME or applied for Direct Entry.
- Must have registered in the Northwest University, Kano (now Yusuf Maitama Sule University) 2020/2021 Admission Screening PORTAL.
- Must have obtained a minimum of 5 Credit Passes including English Language and Mathematics in SSCE (or Equivalent) at not more than two sittings for both UTME and D.E. Candidates.
- Must have possessed 2021 JAMB result Slip or 2020 D.E online registration SLIP.
- Must have obtained DIPLOMA, IJMB, NCE (or equivalent) certificate or statement of result for DIRECT ENTRY (DE) Candidates.
- D.E. Candidates with Diplomas must have a minimum CGPA of 3.0 for Science based programmes and 3.5 for Arts based programmes respectively.
- D.E. Candidates with N.C.E. must have minimum of 9 points for relevant programmes in the Faculty of Education.
- D.E. Candidates with IJMB must have minimum of 7 points for Sciences and 8 points for Arts based programmes respectively.
NWU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for NWU Post Utme is 160. See NWU cut off mark for all courses
How to Apply for NWU / YMSUK Post UTME Screening Form 2021
1. The date for the commencement of the ONLINE registration is … 2021, while the closing date is… 2021 at midnight.
2. Candidates wishing to register should visit the University WEBSITE (www.nwu.edu.ng) and click on “2021 ADMISSION PORTAL” to register for the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
3. Candidates should generate REMITA payment Invoice from the portal and proceed to any Bank nationwide to make payment of the Sum of TWO THOUSAND NAIRA (N2,000.00) only as the Screening Charges.
4. Return to the Portal to complete the registration and print your Acknowledgement Slip to be presented together with other credentials during the Aptitude Test or the D.E. Screening.
Recommended: How to Accept or Reject Admission on JAMB CAPS
Northwest University Post UTME Screening Date & Requirements.
- Date of Screening Exercise for both UTME and D.E would be communicated later.
- Candidates would be requested to come along with original and photocopies of their credentials as well the Acknowledgement Slip for the Screening Exercise on the announced date.
- ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
- Comprehensive list of admitted candidates would be uploaded on the University Portal where Candidates can access with their Login Credentials.
Candidates should come along with original and photocopies of their credentials and online registration Acknowledgement Slip for the Aptitude Test or Screening Exercise on the dates stated above.
ONLY CANDIDATES who have registered with the 2020 Yusuf Maitama Sule University Registration Portal will be screened.
You can contact the University via:
- Telephone: +234 (64) 402 559
- Fax: +234 64402560
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have questions about Yusuf Maitama Sule University Kano, formerly Northwest University Kano Post Utme/DE screening, kindly reach us through the comment section and please, remember to share this information by clicking the Facebook share button or any of the social media share buttons below.
Leave a Comment