Nigeria Youth Investment Application form 2021. The Nigerian government has come with an investment plan to help the youths through the NYIF worth 75 billion naira (N75bn).
This article will state categorically, the requirements and eligibility for the application of the NYIF programme, how to apply, and everything you need to know about the federal government fund to empower the youths.
Let me clearly tell you that the application portal for the application of Nigerian Youth Investment Fund is currently open and registration is ongoing.
Before we move to how to apply for the form, let’s quickly take a look at the requirements and eligibility.
Requirements for the Application of NYIF
Below are the requirements for the NYIF registration:
- Individual within the age bracket of 18 to 35 years
- Has a valid BVN and means of ID
- Provision of Business plan Summary or Completed Questionnaire
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD Entrepreneurship Development Institutes (EDIs)
- Formal business enterprises (Youth owned enterprises), duly registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC)
- Valid Bank Verification Number (BVNs) of Directors
- Provision of Tax Identification Number (TIN)
- Entrepreneurship Training Certification from FMYSD EDIs
How to Apply For the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Eligible applicants should follow the procedures provided hereunder to submit NYIF application form:
- Visit the NMFB portal via https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng/
- Click Apply Here on the Nigeria Youth
- Enter your Name and BVN and fill the application for
- Review the form you filled and submit your application
- Print your registration slip.
The names of successful applicants will be published online when the CBN approves the application and sends NYIF shortlist to the NMFB.
See: PYES Registration Form
The shortlisted candidates for the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund will be expected to undergo a compulsory entrepreneurship training with an approved Federal Ministry of Youth & Sports Development (FMYSD) EDIs
Successfully trained prospective applicants will proceed to NIRSAL Microfinance Bank (NMFB) portal to apply for the loan.
If you have any question about the Nigeria Youth Investment Fund, kindly let us know in the comment box.
The post Nigeria Youth Investment Fund (NYIF) Application Form Portal | www.nmfb.com.ng appeared first on Bekeking.