NAICOM Recruitment 2021/2022. If you are searching for Job and wish to apply for National Insurance Commission recruitment 2021, this page will walk you through on how to apply for NAICOM Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
Bekeking team has provided all the necessary NAICOM guidelines and information that will guide you to successfully apply for 2021 NAICOM recruitment at ease.
Are you aware that the NAICOM form 2021 is not out? Read below to get the full details on NAICOM recruitment.
People are confused about the information being disseminated everywhere both online and social media concerning the 2021 NAICOM recruitment.
Let me clearly tell you that NAICOM Nigeria is not currently recruiting. You will be shown how to apply on the NAICOM website via NAICOM portal 2021.
Has the NAICOM 2021 Job Begun?
Information reaching us has it that NAICOM recruitment is not yet recruiting for 2021.
To be qualified for 2021/2022 Coca Cola recruitment, you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
Requirements for NAICOM Recruitment 2021
The following are the requirements for 2020 Coca Cola recruitment:
- Applicant must be a Nigerian citizen by birth or descent
- Must not be less than 25year or greater than 35 years of age.
- Applicant must not be physically challenged
How to Apply for NAICOM Recruitment
To apply for NAICOM Recruitment 2021/2022, follow the steps below:
- Visit NAICOM portal at https://www.naicom.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the NAICOM official website
- Fill and submit your NAICOM application form
NAICOM Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of NAICOM recruitment is yet to be announced by the national insurance commission.
The New Governing Board for NAICOM
The Federal Government inaugurated a new Governing Board for the Commission on Thursday, March 08, 2018. The Board is under the Chairmanship of Chief Emmanuel Jideoffor Nwosu
Others inaugurated as members of the Board include:
- Musa Balarabe from the North West,
- Awwal Hamza from the North East;
- Otunba A. Akinniranye from the South West;
- Sunday O. Thomas, Deputy Commissioner Technical & Acting Commissioner For Insurance;
- Representative of the Federal Ministry of Finance;
- Federal Ministry of Trade and Investment;
- Central Bank of Nigeria ( CBN) and
- Richard Borokini, DG, Chartered Insurance Institute of Nigeria,(CIIN),
Note: The Governing Board is responsible for the governance oversight of the Commission.
If you want to be updated on the latest news about NAICOM recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box.
The post NAICOM Recruitment 2021/2022 | Form Portal at www.naicom.gov.ng appeared first on Bekeking.