MOUAU Admission List, the latest news on MOUAU admission List, and how to check your admission status on the MOUAU Admission portal will be provided in this article.
If you are among the candidates who participated in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) 2021/2022 Post UTME screening exercise, you can check their admission status online.
Note: MOUAU Admission list 2021/2022 is not out. This post will be updated immediately there is any update by the management of the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike on the MOUAU admission portal.
How to Check MOUAU Admission List.
Visit the MOUAU admission status checking portal at https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php.
- Enter your Jamb Registration Number in the required column.
- Finally, click the Search button Icon to access your MOUAU admission status.
If you are yet to be admitted, check MOUAU Cut Off Mark here to know your chance of being admitted
Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike Releases Merit Admission Lists for the Underlisted Departments:
- MOUAU School Fees
- MOUAU Courses
- Accounting(Merit, Catchment & ELDS)
- Civil Engineering
- Rural Sociology and Extension
- Agricultural Science Education
- Agricultural Economics
- Banking and Finance
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Engineering
- Computer Science Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physics Education
- Biology Education (Merit & Catchment)
- Chemistry Education
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Environmental Management & Toxicology
- Fisheries & Aquatic Resource Management
- Food Science & Technology
- Forestry & Environmental Management
- Home Economics Education
- Hotel Management & Tourism
- Human Nutrition & Dietetics
- Industrial Technology Education
- Agricultural & Engineering (Merit & Catchment)
- Mechanical Engineering (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Microbiology (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Plant Science & Biotechnology (Merit & Catchment)
- Soil Science & Meteorology
- Zoology & Environmental Biology
- Economics (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Business Administration (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Animal Production & Management
- Biochemistry (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Computer Science (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Industrial Relations & Personnel Management (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
- Mathematics (Merit & Catchment)
- Veterinary Medicine (Merit, Catchment , ELDS)
After accepting their admissions on the University Portal, successful candidates are expected to, when contacted by JAMB go to the JAMB website and accept their admissions to enable them to obtain JAMB admission letters.
Other candidates who chose the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture as First Choice in the UTME and had successfully been screened are expected to continue checking the University Portal for further admission releases.
Candidates who were admitted should note the following:
- Candidates who can successfully view their admission status on the University’s Portal are candidates who have been granted admissions and have uploaded their O’level results to the JAMB Website.
- Candidates who have been approved and admitted but have not accepted their admissions on JAMB CAPS should do so urgently and print their JAMB admission letters in order not to jeopardize their admissions.
- That admitted Candidates should endeavour to print their MOUAU Admission letters first before accepting the admissions on the University (MOUAU) Portal.
- Candidates must pay the stipulated acceptance fee, and present official receipt to the College Officer in their Colleges for further information on screening and registration.
- Candidates qualifications must satisfy the University’s Minimum Admission Requirements.
- Candidates must come for screening with the following:-
- Original copies of their education qualifications (Statement of Results/Certificates).
- Awaiting Results will not be accepted.
- Six Passport size photographs.
- Birth Certificate/Age Declaration.
- A letter of attestation to University from your parents/guardian vouching for your good behaviour.
- Certificate of Local Government of Origin.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw your admission if it is discovered that you have been involved in any form of examination/admission irregularity even after registration.
See: MOUAU Acceptance Fee and Registration Procedures
How to Check Your Status on JAMB Portal
You can as well access your MOUAU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your MOUAU admission status.
A very big congratulations to all the candidates who made it to the MOUAU admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
If you have questions about the MOUAU admission list, kindly drop your question in the comment box and we shall attend to you as soon as possible.
See: List of Schools That Have Released Admission List
The post MOUAU Admission List For 2021/2022 Academic Session | Check Your Status Here appeared first on Bekeking.