LAUTECH post UTME form! Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH) is now selling its Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) form for the 2021/2022 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates that made Ladoke Akintola University of Technology (LAUTECH), Ogbomoso as their first choice as well as those that have changed their most preferred institution to LAUTECH in the 2021/2022 Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) that they are invited to a Post-UTME Computer Based Test (CBT) Screening Exercise for admission to the University’s various programmes which will be conducted on Wednesday and Thursday, December 1 and 2, 2021.
LAUTECH Post UTME Screening Eligibility
- For a candidate to be eligible for the exercise, he or she must have scored 160 marks and above in the 2021/2022 UTME.
- LAUTECH will admit only candidates who passed at credit level in at least five (5) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB for UTME, while the University accepts a minimum of Upper Credit for National Diploma candidates, NCE, HND, RNS and JUPEB for Direct Entry candidates with five (5) credit passes in SSCE/NECO/NABTEB in relevant subjects. However for candidates who wish to study Medicine, Nursing, Medical Laboratory Science, Biochemistry, Physiology and Anatomy must have passed at credit level in at least 5 relevant subjects at one sitting. Also, candidates who scored less than 200 in the UTME will not be considered for admission to any of the courses in the College of Health Sciences.
Candidates should carefully study the University Brochure as provided on the University website to guide them in the completion of their application forms.
How to Apply for LAUTECH Post UTME Form
The application forms will be available online for completion and submission from Friday, October 1 to Friday, November 26, 2021.
- Applicants are to proceed to the admissions website of the University www.admissions.lautech.edu.ng to make payment of a fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000 .00) only for online registration for the screening exercise using Inter-Switch Enabled Debit Cards (ATM).
- Applicants are expected to carefully complete and submit the online application form as incomplete application form will not be treated. In completing the online application form, a candidate is expected to upload a digital copy of his/her scanned passport photograph which must be in JPEG (i.e. jpg) and must not be more than 20kb. The photograph must be in white background showing ears, with no cap and glasses.
- On submission of the application form, a candidate is to print out an acknowledgement page which assigns him/her the venue and date of the screening exercise.
Other Relevant Information:
- Applicants are to note that before the University can offer admission, they must have uploaded their O’Level results on CAPS and once admission is offered, the candidates must either accept or reject the admission on CAPS before JAMB’s closure of CAPS for the year to be on JAMB Matriculation list for the year.
- Applicants who are awaiting results of NABTEB, NECO, WASC are also eligible to apply. However, the results, when released, must be uploaded on the PUTME portal of the University as well as on JAMB CAPS two (2) weeks after the release of such results. Results uploaded after the prescribed timeline may not be accepted. Also, inconsistency in names on O’Level and UTME results shall not be acceptable to the University and may lead to disqualification. Candidates’ names on their O’Level results and other registration documents must be the same.
- Applicants are to note that late completion/submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Any applicant with a blurred picture on the acknowledgement page will not be admitted into the screening centre as the photograph will be used as a means of identification.
- Applicants are also to provide valid and active email addresses and phone numbers through which the University can send information.
- Any applicant who fails to present himself/herself for the Computer Based Test (CBT) as scheduled, automatically forfeits being considered for admission.
- Applicants are advised to come for the exercise with their acknowledgement page colour print-out. The use of cell phones (GSM, CDMA, PDA) and other electronic devices is NOT ALLOWED during the test.
- Applicants are advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
Law enforcement agencies will prosecute any candidate who provides false information to secure admission to any programme of the University and upon discovery of such at any point in time, and the admission of such candidate shall be withdrawn. Candidates are also advised to BEWARE OF FRAUDSTERS as the University will not be liable for any transaction with any unauthorized person.
All enquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!