Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2021 is out. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Kwara Poly ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part-time form.
Applications will be invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following programmes of the Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin for the 2021/2022 Academic Session
You will also be shown Kwara State Polytechnic Post UTME form, eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Kwara State Polytechnic start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme form 2021 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 KwaraPoly Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Kwara State Polytechnic releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Kwara State Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Screening
- ENTRY REQUIREMENTS
- HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) PROGRAMMES
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year post – National Diploma (ND) cognate experience (i.e. Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the National Diploma (ND) will be required to have at least two years Post-National Diploma industrial experience.
- Applicants for Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (Post-Harvest Technology option) are required to have at least a Lower Credit grade at National Diploma (ND) programme in any of the following:
- Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology
- Agricultural Technology
- Food Science and Technology
- Agricultural Engineering Technology
- Applicants for Metallurgical Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Metallurgical Engineering Technology only.
- Applicants for Mining Engineering Technology are expected to be graduates of National Diploma in Mineral Resources or Mining Engineering Technology only.
- Holders of ND Computer Engineering are not admissible into HND Electrical / Electronics Engineering Technology and HND Computer Science Programmes.
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from what he/she had in ND programmes.
- Holders of ND Mass Communication will not be admitted into HND Public Administration.
- IT IS MANDATORY FOR HND FULL TIME APPLICANTS TO FILL THE JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS USED FOR THEIR ND PROGRAMMES. ONLY APPLICANTS WITH JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBERS WILL BE CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION.
- NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES (PART-TIME)
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to have a minimum of five O/L Credits in relevant subjects at SSCE, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings.
- CREDIT PASSES IN MATHEMATICS AND ENGLISH LANGUAGE ARE COMPULSORY FOR ALL APPLICANTS SEEKING ADMISSION INTO ANY PROGRAMME IN THE POLYTECHNIC. IN ADDITION, THE OTHER THREE SUBJECTS MUST BE RELEVANT TO THE COURSE OF CHOICE.
- Applicants for admission into Part-Time National Diploma (ND) programmes will be required to register at the JAMB e-Facility portal via https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/eFacility./Login
Kwara Poly Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Kwara State Poly Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme.
How to Apply for Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Form 2020
- METHOD OF APPLICATION:
- Applicants awaiting results will not be considered for admission.
- All applications attract a fee of Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000.00) exclusive of bank and other charges.
- All payments for application should be made through ‘College Pay’ using your Debit Card, Master Card, or Prepaid Card.
- All applications close on…
- Applicants sitting for the 2020 November/December Ordinary Level Examinations are not eligible for admission
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Kwara State Polytechnic Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Kwara Poly Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Kwara State Polytechnic has not officially released the date for Kwara Poly Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme registration and admission.
Kwara State Poly Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Kwara State Polytechnic 2021 Post Utme form is…
Kwara Poly Utme Date
The date for Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme screening has not been fixed by the Polytechnic.
If you have any questions about Kwara State Polytechnic Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box