JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022. If you are searching for Job and wish to apply for the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board recruitment 2021, this page will walk you through on how to apply for JAMB Job Vacancies in Nigeria.
Bekeking team has provided all the necessary information that will guide you to successfully apply for 2021 JAMB recruitment at ease.
Are you aware that the JAMB recruitment form 2021 is out? Read below to get the full details on JAMB recruitment.
People are confused about the information being dissipated everywhere both online and social media concerning the 2021 JAMB recruitment.
Let me clearly tell you that JAMB recruitment is currently recruiting and you will be shown how to apply on the JAMB recruitment website via JAMB portal 2021.
Has the JAMB Recruitment 2021 Job Begun?
Information reaching us has it that JAMB is now recruiting for 2021.
Requirements for JAMB Recruitment 2021
To be qualified you need to have the following:
- West African Examination School Certificate (WASC) or National Examination Council Certificate with at least 5 credits in relevant subjects including English and Mathematics. (Not less than two sittings) or
- Bachelor’s Degree/Higher National Diploma (HND) or Ordinary National Diploma (OND) Degree
- Knowledge in computer application which will serve as an added advantage.
How to Apply for JAMB Recruitment
To apply for JAMB recruitment, follow the steps below:
- Visit the JAMB recruitment application portal at https://www.jamb.gov.ng/
- Follow the instructions on the JAMB official website.
- Fill and submit your application form
If you want to be updated on the latest news about JAMB Recruitment 2021, kindly let us know in the comment box.
The post JAMB Recruitment 2021/2022 | See Requirements and How to Apply appeared first on Bekeking.