IMSU Post Utme Form 2021. IMSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management. This post will be updated immediately after the Imo State University releases any other updates about the 2021 IMSU Post Utme Form.
IMSU Post Utme Eligibility
- Candidates who chose Imo State University (IMSU) as their first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME/DIRECT ENTRY Application and scored a minimum of 150 and above are eligible for the screening.
- Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in the relevant O’level subjects including English Language and Mathematics.
You can change your course or institution here.
How to Apply For IMSU Post UTME Registration Form
The steps below will guide you to register for IMSU Post Utme Screening Exercise:
1. Go to the IMSU website at imsu.edu.ng.
2. Click on prospective students.
3. Click on “click to Apply” under the 2020/2021 Academic Screening Application.
4. Enter your JAMB Registration Number.
5. Click on the Submit button to generate payment invoice.
6. Proceed to any of the banks for your payment on e-tranzact platform with the generated payment invoice number (The banks are; Zenith Bank, IMSU Microfinance Bank, First Bank, Imo State Micro Finance Bank, FCMB, UBA).
7. Return to the application page and enter your JAMB Registration Number again.
8. Enter your e-tranzact confirmation order pin obtained from the bank
9. Proceed with the completion of the Form.
10. Correctly enter your OLevel results.
11. Confirm your entries.
12. Submit your application.
13. Print out your acknowledgement slip.
13. Await announcement from the University.
How Much Is IMSU Post Utme Form
Candidates who qualified are required to pay a processing fee of Two thousand naira (N2,000) only.
IMSU Aspirants should note the following:
- You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for future communications.
- Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his screening application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
- Any candidate who supplied false information will be disqualified.
- Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
- Imo State University POST UTME Examination is scheduled to take place from ..and ends on.
IMSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for IMSU Post Utme screening form is 180. To check IMSU Departmental cutoff mark for all courses, see IMSU Cut Off Mark
IMSU Post Utme Closing Date
The registration portal will shut down at 12 midnight on…
IMSU Post Utme Exam Date
When is the IMSU Post Utme exam starting? IMSU Post Utme exam date 2020 has not been announced by the management of Imo State University (IMSU)
Call: 0806 527 8582, 0813 983 3300
If you have questions about IMSU Post Utme/Direct Entry Form, kindly reach us through the comment section and remember to share this information by clicking any of the social media buttons below.
Leave a Comment