IBBU Post Utme Form 2021/2022. Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University, IBBU Post Utme/ Direct Entry is currently on sale and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
The Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University (IBBU) has released the 2021 IBBU Post Utme Form.
IBBU Result Submission/Screening Process.
Note 1 All UTME prospective candidates are to check/verify their eligibility for the Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida University UTME O’Level results screening/verification exercise.
Note 2. Successful prospective candidates that have met the minimum requirement are to print the payment permission slip with bank details on it OR make payment online via Interswitch WebPAY.
IBBU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for IBBU Post Utme is 150. Candidates who scored 160 and above are eligible to apply for IBBU Post Utme screening. See IBBU Cut Off Mark for all courses.
How Much Is IBBU Post Utme Form
The prospective candidate is required to make a payment of; TWO THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY (N 2,000 : 00 K) – to submit either ONE(1) or TWO(2) O’LEVEL RESULT(s). The amount includes bank/transaction charges.
How to Apply for IBBU Post UTME Screening Form 2021
Stage 1: CANDIDATES ELIGIBILITY CHECK:
• Enter their JAMB Registration Number to confirm if they are eligible. If eligible;
• Enter their mobile phone number & select the number of result(s) to submit (Maximum of 2 sittings for O’Level results).
• A transaction ID/invoice will be generated for the candidate. The candidate is to select preferred payment option (Interswitch Branch Collect OR Interswitch webPAY).
Stage 2: PAYMENT:
• If Branch Collect is selected, a transaction ID/invoice slip will be generated to be printed out and taken to any of the following banks for payment via Interswitch platform (Fidelity Bank, First bank, Heritage Bank, Keystone Bank, Skye Bank, Sterling Bank, Unity Bank, United Bank of Africa and many other banks).
• If webPAY is selected as the preferred payment option, the candidate will be re-directed to Interswitch webPAY page to make the payment online
• Further details on how to use the Interswitch payment platform is available on the UTME Result Screening Portal.
Stage 3: RESULT SUBMISSION:
Candidates who have completed the second stage of the screening should proceed to the third stage upon receiving their payment confirmation SMS (text message). They are to log into the portal using the details send to them in the SMS (text message).
Candidates are advised to correctly input their results and any other requested information on the portal. Candidates may after submission print out their submission acknowledgement slip for personal reference only.
IBBU Post Utme Form Application Closing Date
The deadline for the application of IBBU Post Utme screening form is yet to be announced by the institution.
All complaints and suggestions should be directed to the I.C.T Unit, Academic office Or you can send an email to email@example.com. You can also call the helpline on 08077034546 OR 07062878290 between 10:00 AM and 3:00 PM on Mondays-Saturdays.
If you have questions about the IBBU Post Utme Screening exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section.