Heritage Polytechnic admission form [ND, HND (full time & part-time), Pre-HND and Pre-ND] for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the ND, HND (full time & part-time), Pre-HND and Pre-ND programmes of the Heritage Polytechnic for the 2021/2022 academic session.
How to Apply for Heritage Polytechnic Admission Form
Interested applicants are to visit: http://heritagepoly.edu.ng/eportals/#section-apply to apply.
Please note that your Registration Number and Portal Access code are your personal details, hence ensure you change the default access code issued after you login. For any support, feel free to email us via email@example.com or visit ICT Unit.
Heritage Poly has four (4) steps to complete registration
- Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Print payment receipt/invoice
- Select UTME Screening Form
- Chose Screening Form type (UTME Screening Form)
- Add your email Address
- Jamb registration Number
- Phone Number
- Choose Payment option and proceed
Note: Form Fee: N2,000
- Enter Transaction Reference ID
- Click on get login details
Note: U’ll be Issued: RegistrationNo | Password
3. Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
- Form Registration Number
- Click on Retrieve Transaction Ref ID
Note: Your Transaction TransReferenceID will be shown here.
4. Print payment receipt/invoice
- Enter TransReferenceID or Confirmation Number
- Click on Check payment status
Note: Your Confirmation Number is on the Payment Receipt from the Bank. Your Transaction Reference is on Payment Invoice from the Portal.
RECOMMENDED: FUTA Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!