Harry Pass Polytechnic, Mkar-Gboko, Benue State has commenced the sale of application forms for admission into its various National Diploma (ND) and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session. See the list of courses, requirements and how to apply for the Harry Pass Polytechnic Admission Form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Harry Pass Polytechnic, Mkar-Gboko, Benue State National Diploma (ND) and Diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session
READ: UNIABUJA VLC Certificate Programmes Admission Form 2020/2021
Harry Pass Polytechnic Courses
- ND ACCOUNTANCY
- ND BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION & MANAGEMENT
- ND COMPUTER SCIENCE
- ND COMPUTER ENGINEERING
- ND ELECTRICAL/ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
- ND SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY
- ND STATISTICS
- DIPLOMA IN LAW
APPLICATION FORM COST N4000
ENTREPRENEURSHIP/SKILL ACQUISITION PROGRAMME
- Carpentry, Joinery & Woodwork/Furniture
- Baking and Confectionaries
- Beads Making
- Tailoring & Fashion/Designing
- Computer Literacy & Appreciation etc
APPLICATION FORM COST N1500
Harry Pass Polytechnic Admission Requirements
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS [ND]
- At least five (5) Credit Passes in SSCE, GCE, ‘0’ Level, NABTEB or WAEC etc, including English Language and Mathematics obtained in NOT more than two  sittings
LEGAL STUDIES DIPLOMA [DIP]
- At least five  Credit Passes in SSCE, GCE, ‘O’ Level, NABTEB or WAEC etc, including English Language and Literature obtained in NOT more than two  sittings.
How to Apply for Harry Pass Polytechnic Admission Form
ADMISSION FORM CAN BE OBTAINED FROM THE SCHOOL CAMPUS. ALL COMPLETED ADMISSION FORMS MUST REACH THE OFFICE OF THE REGISTRAR.
You are kindly advised to get in touch with the Registrar on 09082900700 / 09074110444 for the Bank details. Your Form will only be accepted when payment is received and /or acknowledged.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Comment