Is GSU Post Utme Form 2020/2021 out?. Gombe State University, GSU Post Utme/ Direct Entry form is currently on sale, and it is available for purchase online as released officially by the university management.
The Gombe State University (GSU) has released the 2021 GSU Post Utme Form. The registration commenced on Friday 1st October 2021.
GSU Post UTME Screening Exercise Eligibility.
- All candidates who applied to the University as First Choice and scored 140 and above in the relevant subjects in the 2021 JAMB UTME.
- All candidates who applied through Direct Entry as First Choice.
GSU Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for GSU Post Utme is 140. You can take a look at GSU Departmental Cut Off Mark for all courses.
Candidates who applied for admission are STRONGLY advised to upload their SSCE/NECO/NABTEB results to JAMB website (CAPS) at any nearest JAMB Accredited CBT Centre. Failure to do so would deny Candidates Admission.
How to Apply for Gombe State University Post UTME Form 2021
Make a payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) only non-refundable pre-registration processing charges via Gombe State University Remita Platform. The payment receipt from Remita should be presented to the Bursar GSU for issuance of official receipt.
GSU Post UTME Aptitude Test Date and Requirements.
Gombe State University (GSU) post UTME aptitude test shall be conducted on…
Candidates are required to bring original and photocopies of their credentials for the GSU Post Utme Screening Exercise as listed hereunder:
- JAMB Result Slip for the 2021 UTME OR Online Registration Slip for the Direct Entry
- Two coloured passport size photographs
- Writing materials
- Payment receipt of the Non-refundable Pre-registration processing charges paid via remita.
GSU Post Utme Form Application Closing Date
The management of Gombe State University has announced the closing date for the application of GSU Post Utme screening form. The deadline is …
If you have questions about GSU Post Utme/Direct Entry Post Utme, kindly reach us via the comment section.