FUWUKARI Post UTME Form eligibility, screening date, cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission have not been officially announced by the school management.
The management of the Federal University Wukari has released its Post Utme Form and cutoff mark for FUWUKARI 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
FUWUKARI Post Utme Eligibility.
- Only UTME and DE Candidates who selected Federal University Wukari as their First or Second choice of institution are eligible for the screening exercise.
- UTME candidates who scored NOT LESS than 160 in the 2020 UTME. You can check your UTME result here with just your phone number or Registration number.
- Direct Entry Candidates should obtain GCE A/L, IJMB, Advance NABTEB, and Credit at NCE and ND (excluding University Diploma).
How Much Is FUWUKARI Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges for FUWUKARI Post Utme Form.
How to Apply for Federal University Wukari Admission Screening 2021
Candidates should note the following procedure for registration
1. Visit https://www.fuwportal.edu.ng/ and click on 2021/2022 Pre-Admission Screening
Note: All candidates are advised to click on Pre-Admission Screening Instructions and carefully read the Registration Instructions.
2. On the Admission Menu displayed on the left-hand side, click Pre-Admission Screening Instruction and read carefully.
3. Enter your JAMB Registration Number and SURNAME in the boxes provided. Carefully type in your JAMB Registration Number as any error committed will not allow your details to be displayed.
4. Click on the Get Details button for your JAMB information;
5. DE candidates and those that choose FUW as their second choice should click OK button on the dialog box displayed and enter their names;
6. Click on Make Payment link to go to REMITA PLATFORM.
7. Make Payment
8. Select your ATM card type (e.g Visa or Master Card)
9. Enter your Card Number
10. Enter Card Expiry Date and the card CVV2 (the 3 digits on the reverse side of the card and lastly enter your card pin; and then click on Pay. Please note: (Do not REFRESH your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple deductions from your account. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and restart).
11. Upon successful payment, Login and click on Continue Registration Link on the main menu.
12. Fill in your other bio-data and necessary details truthfully on the webpage. All candidates should upload their Passports by clicking on Browse button and select your picture. Your Passport must not be more than 25KB.
- The acceptable format is JPEG.
- The picture must be digital passport photograph.
- The resolution must be at least 200 DPI.
- The dimension should not be less than 600 × 600 pixels.
- Each photograph should capture the head and top of the shoulders so that the face takes up to 70-80% of the photograph.
- Show the eyes looking directly at the camera.
- Show skin tone naturally.
- Have a uniform red background.
- Maximum of 25KB.
13. On completion of bio-data, click on the Next Step button then click OK on the message dialog box.
14. All Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their second choice should complete the programme of choice and click on Save then click OK on the message dialog box.
15. On completion of the choice of Institution click Next Step button.
For Direct Entry (DE) candidates and those who choose FUW as their choice;
16. Direct Entry candidates are required to select their Highest Academic Qualification(s) from the drop-down and click on Save. On the dialog box click OK;
17. To add more Higher Academic Qualifications click on qualifications dropdown to select your additional qualifications, click on save; and then click on Next Step. All candidates (UTME and DE) are required to supply their O’ level (O/L) details as follows:
18. Pick Number of sitting(s) by clicking on the drop-down button
19. Enter all the required O’ level (O/L) details; Pick as applicable in your result; and
20. Click on the Submit button then click OK on the message dialog box.
N/B: Falsification of result will lead to automatic disqualification at any stage.
20. Click Print Tab to print out the following:
- Pre-Admission Screening Registration form;
- Payment Receipt.
Note: All candidates are expected to be at the screening centre an hour before their scheduled time with the above printouts and be decently dressed
FUWUKARI Cutoff Mark
The general cutoff mark for FUWUKARI Post Utme is 160. You check FUWUKARI Departmental cut off points by clicking the link below.
See: FUWUKARI Cut Off Mark
FUWUKARI Post Utme Exam Date
The Federal University, Wukari has not officially announced the date for the FUWUKARI Post Utme examination. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and updates on FUWUKARI Post Utme and admission.
FUWUKARI Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the registration of FUWUKARI Post Utme is yet to be announced by the school management.
If you have questions concerning FUWUKARI Post Utme Screening Exercise, kindly reach us via the comment section.