FUTA admission list is out — The management of the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) has released the 2020/2021 academic session admission list.
This is to inform all the candidates that applied for admission into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) and also took part in the post UTME screening exercise that the management of the institution released the merit admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUTA admission list contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into FUTA various degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check FUTA Admission List
- Go to FUTA admission status checking portal at http://www.futa.edu.ng/firarsnew/welcome/admissions.
- Supply your UTME/DE registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on Submit to access your FUTA admission status.
Candidates successfully admitted into the Federal University of Technology, Akure (FUTA) first-degree programmes are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUTA admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FUTA admission list.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!