The management of the Federal University Lokoja (FULOKOJA) has commenced the sale of applications forms for admission into its various regular and part-time diploma programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Table of Contents
FULOKOJA Diploma Courses
- Diploma in Adult and Community Development Education (ACDE)
- Diploma in Arabic Language and Education (ALE)
- Diploma in Christian Religion Education (DCE)
- Diploma in Guidance and Counselling Education (GCE)
- Diploma in Integrated Science Education (ISCE)
- Diploma in Islamic Studies (ISE)
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (LIS)
- Diploma in English Language Education (ELE)
- Diploma in Mathematics Education (DME)
- Diploma in Physical and Health Education (PHE)
- Diploma in Physics Education (DPE)
FULOKOJA Diploma Programmes Duration & Admission Requirements
DURATION OF PROGRAMME: For regular programmes, the duration is 24 calendar months four (4) semesters, while the part-time programmes last for 36 calendar months, (6) Semesters
ENTRY REQUIREMENTS: For candidates applying for ACDE, ALE, DCE, GCE, ISE, LIS, ELE and DME, the entry requirement is FOUR (4) O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other two (2) relevant subjects in not more than two sittings, while The entry requirement for ISCE, PHE and DPE is FIVE (5) O’Level credit passes in English Language, Mathematics and any other three (3) relevant subjects in not more than two sittings
How to Apply for FULOKOJA Diploma Admission Form
The application form cost N5,000,00 only
SALES OF APPLICATION FORMS commences on Monday 6th September, 2021.
- Visit the University website at www.fulokoja.edu.ng
- Click on Diploma portal to create an account
- Generate RRR and process payment through online or bank payment
- Proceed to the portal and complete filling of the Application form.
- Print out the completed Application form.
Leave a Comment