In this article, Carmart presents the detailed list of driving schools in Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria alongside their accreditation number, name of the school and specific address but first, we will list the prices of driving schools in Nigeria to give more information on that.
Prices Of Driving School
The prices of driving schools vary in different courses and institutes. This is a list of prices of the most popular driving school in Ikeja – the Ultimate driving school:
- 3-week driving course for beginner learner is N30,000.
- 2-week driving course for beginner learner is N25,000.
- 1-week refresher course is N15,000.
- Theory lessons (in classroom) is N5,000.
- Driving simulator training is N2,500 per hour.
- Driving lesson is N3500 per hour.
- Practical driving assessment is N5000 per hour (for corporate drivers).
- Intensive defensive driving course in 10 hours is N20,000.
Before enrolling in any driving course, you would have to refer to at least three places to check their offer and compare course duration, what you can get during the course and of course lesson fees. Also, note that each centre may specialise in distinctive programs, that is why you should research carefully which courses are their strengths to register. For example, some may excel at car defensive driving practice while others do their best in online courses for traffic rules and regulations.
“I won’t do it again” – Man begs his wife after she caught him stealing fish from the pot (Video)
Rihanna Net worth 2021, Houses And Cars – How Rich Is Rihanna?
The best thing to first do is to decide on your learning style as well as to choose suitable services or even particular instructors. You can also ask how many percentages of learners of that school pass the driving test or acquire learner’s permit after finishing their training. This will indicate the possibility you get the driver’s license later on.
Driving Schools In Ikeja, Lagos State, Nigeria
Now we move to the main aim of this article, the full list of driving schools in Ikeja, Lagos State. This list was published by the Federal Road Safety Commission (FRSC). There is a lot to choose from.
Though such renowned schools as AA Rescue or Heritage driving school are not included in the list, you can refer to nearby AA driving schools in neighbour cities.
Even asides from the AA rescue driving school, there are a lot more reputed driving schools in Ikeja, Lagos, for your selection, namely Ultimate driving school or Steerite driving school. Others are included in this table.
|ACCREDITATION NUMBER||NAME OF DRIVING SCHOOL||ADDRESS IN IKEJA, LAGOS, NIGERIA|
|FRSC/00526/LAG/0103||Best School of Motoring||36A Acme Road, Agidingbi, Ikeja, Lagos|
|FRSC/00409/LAG/0078||Chidile Driving School||23, Akinsaya Street, Taiwo Bus Stop, Ojodu Ikeja|
|FRSC/00759/LAG/0159||HND Driving School||Suit 12, Unique Shopping Complex beside A.P Filling Station Gra Ikeja, Lagos|
|FRSC/00536/LAG/0113||Innovative Driving Institute||9 Akilo Road, Ogba Ikeja, Lagos|
|FRSC/00753/LAG/0153||Jalla Driving School||2 Sobo Arobiodu Street Gra Ikeja, Lagos|
|FRSC/00722/LAG/0122||Samuel’s Driving School||57 Isheri Road Aguda Ogba Ikeja, Lagos state|
|FRSC/00326/LAG/0044||Steerite Driving School||1 Balogun Street, Off Taiwo Close, Off Kudirat Abiola Way Alausa Ikeja, Lagos|
|FRSC/00331/LAG/0049||Suzuki Driving School||36a Acme Road Agidingbi Ikeja Lagos (Beside Mikano Generators)|
|FRSC/00801/LAG/0121||Ultimate Driving School Ltd||No 8 Adenekan Salako Close, Off Ijaiye Road (Between Diamond And Keystone Bank) Ogba, Ikeja, Nigeria|
|FRSC/00530/LAG/0107||De-Joka Driver’s School||3 Ojo Close Off Odunukan Avenue, Oregun, Lagos|
|FRSC/00110/LAG/0004||Ola’s Royal Driving School||Glass Shop, Off Afariogun Street, Oshodi, 18 Adejumobi St, Ikeja, Nigeria|
|FRSC/00537/LAG/0114||Medallion Intermediaries Limited||By Radio Bus Stop, 162 Obafemi Awolowo Way, Ikeja, Nigeria|
|FRSC/00343/LAG/0061||Salbemm Driving School||Block Ce, Shop 61 Moyosore Abodunrin Shopping Mall, Bolade Junction, Oshodi, Lagos|
|FRSC/01082/LAG/0138||Tau Driving School||45 Oba Falabi Street, Ojodu Berger, Lagos State|
|FRSC/00528/LAG/0105||Bisimilai Driving School||13 Olaleye Street, Shomolu Lagos & No 22 Obafalabi Street Ojodu|
|FRSC/01092/LAG/0148||DX Driving School||41 Budland Stree, Ogunsi Road Ojodu, Lagos|
|FRSC/01096/LAG/0152||Intergrated Driving School||No.3 Arinsanya Street Ojodu Berger Beside Frsc Office, Lagos|
|FRSC/01118/LAG/0174||Hymic Dynamic Driving School||1 Oladele Street Isheri Ojodu, Lagos|
|FRSC/00123/LAG/0017||Nigerian School Of Motoring||4A Kudirat Abiola Way Alausa|
|FRSC/00825/LAG/0121||Ayanfe Drive Right||1, King Emmanuel Palace Magodo, Lagos|
|FRSC/00826/LAG/0122||Oluracome Drive Safe||Ajiroke Close Magodo Lagos|
|FRSC/00132/LAG/0026||Kareem Driving School||Shop 42 Ogba Retail Market Ogba Lagos|
|FRSC/00518/LAG/0095||Optimum Arise Driving School||No.10 Ogo-Oluwa Street Off Adesina B/Stop Okeyera Ajayi Road Ogba Lagos state|
|FRSC/00353/LAG/0071||Orbe & Orbe Driving School||319 Odusanmi Street, Behind Excellence Hotel Ogba Aguda|
|FRSC/00800/LAG/0120||Road Master Driving School||51 Thomas Salako St. Ogba, Lagos|
|FRSC/01106/LAG/0162||Skyway Driving School||Block 7, Abiabt Mogaji Shopping Complex, Nodo Eran Bus Stop Beside Mobu Filling Station, Ogba, Lagos|
|FRSC/00354/LAG/0072||Logcon Driving School||Plot 5 Block 3 Ogudu GRA|
|FRSC/00517/LAG/0094||Oyewo Driving College||Ncc 02 Shogunle Opp Hallogen 49/50 Adekule Fajuyi Way GRA|
Why Is Learning How To Drive Important?
When you learn how to drive, you learn a new skill in addition to other skills you have learnt. Learning to drive is something we only ever plan and intend to do once and we carry the skill throughout life and never truly stop learning. With driving, experience helps build our confidence, and most importantly our safety on the roads. When considering and setting certain goals in life, learning to drive can have a profound impact on many different areas of our life. Here are the reasons why it is important to learn how to drive:
- Convenience: It is an obvious reason but is not something to be underestimated. While public transport has its benefits in busy cities, sometimes waiting at the bus stop for a bus for over an hour when you have to rush to work can be very exhausting. Especially when it’s just to get something that is not even far away or when you need something urgently. Getting your driving licence is something you only ever do once in your life therefore the convenience that generates over the course of your life is immeasurable.
- Confidence: Studying your theory, and undertaking and passing your driving tests give you personal development skills all in itself. By opting to begin the journey of getting your driving licence and progressing through the personal development plan a good driving instructor can provide you with will undoubtedly give you the skills to learn, develop and progress in which you can apply to other areas of your life.
- Travelling: Whether you are going to your distant relative’s wedding or simply going to work, it will be a lot quicker and more direct to drive yourself than travel by either public or taking bolt. The same goes for when you need to pick up bulky items in a supermarket or store. Throwing them in the boot of your car is always going to be easier than trying to carry them to a bus stop. Therefore, your day to day travelling becomes easier and more rewarding when you have a driving licence.
- Independence: Whether you are young and living with parents, in university and sharing with friends, or older and living on your own, the independence that comes with owning your own car is rarely rivalled. For younger drivers, it provides a sense of responsibility, such as managing the vehicle, expenses and your navigation schedule. For older new drivers, it can become a gateway to independence where you no longer have to rely on others to move around. It is never too late to learn to drive, and the independence that comes with passing your driving test is something that benefits everyone.
The post Full List Of Driving Schools In Ikeja, Lagos State appeared first on Latest car news, car blog news in Nigeria, car import duties in Nigeria, latest car release.
Leave a Comment