FUGUS Post Utme/DE form is currently not on sale but it will be available for purchase online as announced officially by the university management. The Federal University Gusau has not released the 2021 FUGUS Post Utme Form.
FUGUS Post Utme Eligibility
- Candidates must have chosen the Institution as their FIRST CHOICE in the 2021 UTME and scored a minimum of 160 cut-off mark and above to participate in the screening.
- Meanwhile, Direct Entry (DE) candidates must have at least Lower Credit at National Diploma (ND) from a recognized Institutions or at least scored 7 points in their NCE or IJMB results and chose the University as their First Choice.
How to Apply for Federal University Gusau Post Utme Form 2021
1. Go to FUGUS Post Utme portal at http://putme.fugusreg.net.
2. On the menu click on the link “Register for Screening” to commence the registration for the 2021/2021 Post UTME Screening Exercise.”
3. Enter your JAMB No (Jamb Registration number) and then click on the SUBMIT
4. If you are successful, a page will open with some relevant details pertaining to you. Fill the remaining form entries in order to generate an invoice and proceed to any commercial bank within your location to make payment. The invoice contains the Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR).
5. After the payment, you are required to logon using your JAMB NO and RRR to finish up your registration.
Note: You are required to upload a recent passport size photograph of at most 20KB and of .jpeg If you upload a photo greater than 20kb or different file extensions like .png or .pdf, it will not accept.
6. Print the screening slip after registration
Items To Bring to FUGUS Post Utme Screening Venue
You are expected to bring the screening slip, JAMB result slip, DE slip (for Direct entry only), evidence of payment and original and photocopies of all you credentials that you used while filling the online registration form.
FUGUS Post UTME Screening Date
The FUGUS Post UTME Screening Dates are yet to be scheduled.
FUGUS Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the FUGUS Post Utme form has not been announced by the school management.
For any assistance regarding the registration send SMS ONLY to the following numbers: 07082448816, 07031964384, 08028588741, 07017775343.
If you have questions about FUGUS Post Utme Screening form, kindly reach through the comment section.
FUWUKARI Post Utme Form For 2021/2022 Academic Session
Nigerian Airforce Shortlisted Candidates 2021/2022 | Download NAF PDF Here
Nigeria Police Recruitment (NPF) 2021/2022 Form Portal
Leave a Comment