FUD Post Utme/DE form for the 2021/2022 academic session is yet to be released by the management of the Federal University Dutse. This post will be updated as soon as the FUD Post Utme form is out.
FUD Post Utme Screening Eligibility
1. Only Candidates who made FUD as their most preferred institution and have scored a minimum of 160 in 2020 UTME conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB)
2. Candidates must possess at least five (5) credit passes in English Language and Mathematics at not more than two (2) sittings in their O’levels.
3. Participation in the FUD Post-UTME and DE online screening is mandatory.
FUD Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off amrk for FUD Post Utme is 160. Candidates who scored 160 and above in the 2021 JAMB examination are eligible to apply for FUD Post Utme form.
To check FUD cut off Mark for all courses, click the link below.
- FUD Cut Off Mark
- FUD School Fees
- FUD Approved Courses
How to Apply for FUD Post UTME Screening Form 2021
- Visit the Federal University Dutse Post Utme Portal at http://putme.fud.edu.ng. or through the link on the University website to register online for the post UTME exercise.
- Login using your JAMB/DE Registration Number.
- Update your Date of Birth, Email, Phone Number, State/ G.A.
- Generate Invoice + Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Use the RRR Number to pay N 2,000 Post UTME charges, using any acceptable debit card, or pay at any Commercial Bank nationwide, including FUD Microfinance Bank.
- Verify your payment using the Verify button at the navigation–bar
- Select appropriate Subject Combinations which must be relevant to your Course of choice to write the aptitude test.
- Update yourWAEC/NECO/NABTEB results (not more than two sittings) as well as A ‘Level
- Scan and Upload a genuine and authentic copy of WAEC/NECO/NABTEB/A’Level results and recent passport photograph.
- Print Examination Slip.
Items/Material to Bring to the Screening Centre
All UTME candidates should bring to the examination venue;
- Evidence of Remita Payment Receipt
- Printed Acknowledgement Slip
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips;
- Candidates should note that participation in the Post UTME will be in Batches as indicated on individual Acknowledgement Slip, which also contains Examination Venue, Date and Candidates should comply to this instruction accordingly;
- Candidates are NOT allowed to bring cell phones, IPad, Walkman, wrist watches, sun glasses or any other electronic gadget and extraneous materials into the examination hall;
- All DE candidates are expected to do on-line screening and therefore NOT expected to be on University campus for any examination or physical screening;
- All candidates are advised to make sure that they have uploaded their O’Level results on the JAMB website.
- Candidates are expected to adhere strictly to the specified date and time of the Post UTME exercise on their acknowledgment slip.
Candidates who applied for 2021/2022 admissions into Federal University Dutse are hereby advised to immediately upload their O’Level results onto the JAMB Portal/Website to speed up the admission procedure.
Furthermore, candidates who might have received alerts/notices through email/SMS from JAMB demanding Acceptance or Rejection of Change of Programme by the University should respond quickly to the request to enable the University to process their admissions or otherwise. Thanks for your cooperation.
You can reach the School for more information or clarification by visiting the PUTME portal for live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
FUD Post Utme Registration Closing Date
The management of the Federal University Dutse has not announced the closing date for FUD Post Utme registration. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest news and update on FUD Post Utme and admission.
FUD Post Utme Exam Date
The date for the Federal University Dutse Post Utme examination has not been officially announced.
If you have questions concerning FUD Post Utme Form 2021, kindly reach us through the comment section.