Federal University Birnin Kebbi, FUBK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session is out. Prospective candidates can now check their admission status online.
Participated in the Federal University Birnin Kebbi (FUBK) Post UTME screening exercise? The management of the university has released the admission list containing the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the degree programmes of the university for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FUBK admission list is now available online.
How to Check you FUBK Admission List
FUBK prospective students can now check their admission status from the list of names posted on the NOTICE BOARD within the school premises.
ALTERNATIVELY, candidates can also access their admission status on the JAMB admission status checking portal by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go to the JAMB admission portal at https://portal.jamb.gov.ng/efacility_/.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and enter your registration number in the required column.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your FUBK admission status.
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
NOTE: This post will be updated immediately the list is available on the university website.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUBK admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: FUOYE JUPEB Entrance Exam Schedule 2021/2022
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!