Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Form 2021. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ukana ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part time form.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Ukana start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme form 2021 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed Poly Ukana Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Fed Poly Ukana releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Polytechnic Ukana 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Screening
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Ukana (FPU) website to complete the online application form after making payment
See: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Ukana Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Form 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply online for HND (Full-Time) morning and evening programmes, Part-Time ND programmes,
This block contains unexpected or invalid content.ResolveConvert to HTML
- Candidates are to visit the Federal Polytechnic Ukana portal
- Click on admission to fill the application form
- Make payment for the Post Utme form
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Ukana Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Ukana Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ukana, Akwa Ibom State has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Ukana Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Ukana Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Ukana Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Ukana 2021 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Federal Polytechnic Ukana, kindly drop your question in the comment box