Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme Form 2021/2022 is out. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Offa ND and HND Post Utme Screening and Part time form.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Offa (FPO) Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Offa start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme form 2021 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed Poly Offa Post Utme screening exercise.
Requirements for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme Screening Form
The entry requirements for all Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes are as follow:
1. Candidates are required to Possess National Diploma (ND), National Innovative Diploma (NID) in their chosen programme at not a grade below LOWER CREDIT classification from a recognized/accredited Polytechnic, Monotechnic or Innovation Enterprise Institutions.
2. SSC, GCE O’level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
3. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
4. All candidates are required to have at least one year post National Diploma Industrial Training experience
However, candidates with pass grade at the ND/NID are eligible for consideration for admission provided they have minimum of two (2) years post Industrial Training experience.
Please note that the HND Full-Time (evening) programmes are primarily for the working class; who for reason of employment cannot attend regular HND morning programmes.
ENTRY REQUIREMENT FOR HIGHER NATIONAL DIPLOMA (HND) FULL- TIME EVENING PROGRAMMEThe General entry requirements for HND (Full-Time) evening programmes are the same with the HND (Full-Time) morning programmes.
Every applicant for the Polytechnic HND Programmes who did not obtain his/her ND from the Federal Polytechnic Offa are required to forward a copy of his/her National Diploma Transcript to the Office of the Registrar on or before…
GENERAL ENTRY REQUIREMENTS FOR PART-TIME PROGRAMMES
A. NATIONAL DIPLOMAL ND (PART-TIME)
1. SSC, GCE O’ level with at least five (5) credit passes in relevant subjects including English Language & Mathematics obtained at not more than two (2) sittings.
2. The National Technical Certificate (NTC) or National Business Certificate (NBC) with credit level pass in a trade plus four relevant academic subjects which must include English Language and Mathematics.
See: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Federal Poly Offa Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Offa Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Offa Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme Form 2021
METHOD OF APPLICATION
To apply online for HND (Full-Time) morning and evening programmes, Part-Time ND programmes,
- Candidates are to visit this Polytechnic portal: www.fpo.edu.ng
- Click on admission to fill the application form
- Thereafter, make payment of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) Only for the application form and no other charges shall be required.
- Payment will be made with an ATM card that is Interswitch compatible.
- Candidates are to also upload scanned copy of certificate (s)/result(s) and other required documents as stated online.
SCREENING FOR ADMISSIONS
All candidates will be duly informed of the screening date through either their phone and/or e-mail address
Note: Please note that any false/wrong data entry will lead to automatic disqualification of the candidate at any time so discovered. Also, note that successful candidates will undergo a verification of certificate(s)
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Offa Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Offa Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Fed Poly Offa has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme Screening Exercise 2020/2021. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Offa Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Offa Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Offa 2021 Post Utme form is…
If you have any question about Federal Polytechnic Offa Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box