Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme Form 2021 is not out. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Mubi ND and HND Post Utme Screening.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Mubi (FPM) Post UTME Form, eligibility, screening date, Cutoff mark, and registration details for the 2021/2022 admission and how to apply for the screening form officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Mubi start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme form 2021 is not out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed Poly Mubi Post Utme screening exercise.
The management of the Fed Poly Mubi has released its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Mubi Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme Screening Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Mubi (FPM) website to complete the online application form after making payment
See: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Federal Poly Mubi Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Mubi Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Mubi Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme Form 2020
Please note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Visit the FPM Post Utme portal via https://fpmportal.net/
- Click on the green button with ‘Start New Registration’ on it.
- Enter Your Fullname, Phone Number and Choice of Programme (Course) of study
- Make sure you enter all information correctly, because your phone number will serve as your password, You can make modifications at this stage as much as you like before payment
- After Clicking on ‘Proceed’, A payment information page will be generated for you to make your payment. Print it and proceed to the bank to make payment. You are to use the application number generated for you in making the payment.
- On successful payment, you can then login with your application number and phone number as password to proceed with the rest of the application.
- You can also make payment using an ATM, [www.remita.net] to pay with your VISA/Verve/Mastercard ATM card and click on PAY AN ELECTRONIC INVOICE
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Mubi Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Mubi Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Fed Poly Mubi has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Mubi Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Mubi Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Mubi 2021 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any questions about Federal Polytechnic Mubi Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box