Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme Form 2021. This article will walk you through on how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji ND and HND Post Utme Screening and part-time form.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark, and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme form 2021 is out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed PolyIle-Oluji Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately the management of the Fed Poly Ile-Oluji releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Ile-Oluji Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme Screening Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Ile-Oluji website to complete the online application form after making payment
See: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme Form 2021
A. ONLINE PAYMENT
1. Prospective Candidates will visit www.applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and select your application type from the menus .i.e. Select POST-UTME. The Prospective candidates would be required to submit the following information:
- Middle Name
- First Name
- UTME Registration No
- Email Address
Note: Both Telephone no and email must be active and personal to the applicant
2. Click on PROCEED
3. On the next page, a transaction reference no, along with your personal information will be displayed. Select how you want to pay your application fees:
- Click on the Remita “Pay Now” image to make payment
4. A transaction Success will be displayed once you make payment.If you pay your RRR no at the bank, come back to the portal after 24 hrs of payment to continue your application.
B. ONLINE REGISTRATION FOR ALL CANDIDATES
After successful payment for fedpolel 2021/2022 Online Admission Screening Exercise, return to applications.fedpolel.edu.ng and CLICK CONTINUE APPLICATION Button
- Use your JAMB Registration Number AND your SURNAME to login to the fedpolel Online application Platform at https://applications.fedpolel.edu.ng to complete your applications.
- Carefully fill in your personal details as required
- Carefully enter your UTME details
- Scan and Upload UTME result slip NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
- Scan and Upload O’ Level result slip(s) NOT MORE THAN 20KB (jpg)
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Fed Poly Ile-Oluji has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Ile-Oluji Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji 2021 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any questions about Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box