Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme Form 2021. This article will walk you through how to apply for the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu ND and HND Post Utme Screening.
You will also be shown Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post UTME Form, Eligibility, Screening Date, Cutoff Mark and Registration Details for the 2021/2022 Admission and when the screening form will be officially announced by the school management.
Are you one of the candidates who asked “when will Federal Polytechnic Damaturu start selling its Post Utme form”? Read on to get the answer.
Note: Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme form 2021 is not out. Always check bekeking.com to get the latest news and information about the 2021 Fed Poly Damaturu Post Utme screening exercise.
This post will be updated immediately after the management of the Fed Poly Bauchi releases its Post Utme Form and cut off mark for Federal Bauchi Poly 2021 Post Utme screening exercise.
Eligibility for Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme Screening Form
- All candidates must have taken the 2021 UTME and with a minimum score of 120.
- Candidates must possess at least four (4) Passes at SSCE/NECO level, or equivalent qualification obtained at one or two sittings which MUST include English Language and Mathematics in addition to any other two passes relevant to the area of interest.
- All candidates are required to sit and pass for the PCE JAMB examination and be duly admitted by JAMB before progressing to ND programmes
- All candidates are required to pay the sum of Two Thousand (₦2,000) Naira as POST-UTME CBT screening fee
- All candidates are required to apply online by visiting the Polytechnic’s portal at Fed Poly Damaturu website to complete the online application form after making payment
See: How to Check Admission Status on Jamb Caps
Federal Poly Damaturu Post Utme Cutoff Mark
The general cut off mark for Fed Poly Damaturu Post Utme is 120. Candidates who scored 120 and above in the 2021 UTME are eligible to apply for the Federal Poly Damaturu Post Utme form.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme Form 2021
Plese note that HND applicants must have their JAMB details ready, IT IS COMPULSORY.
- Visit the federal polytechnic Damaturu admission portal via https://fedpodam.edu.ng/
- Click here to Buy your Application Form
- Provide your personal data and choice of programme you want to apply for
- Choice Payment Option either Bank Branch or With Debit card
- After you make your Application Fee Payment Use your Application ID as your username and app is your password to login
- After you login Click My Profile on the Applicant’s Dashboard to complete your Application
- After you completed your profile Click on Print Application Slip and print it out.
- Wait to hear your admission status from The Federal Polytechnic Damaturu through your Phone Number, E-mail provided during your profile or Log in with your Application ID as your username and password: app to check the Admission status.
Note: Applicants who provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Federal Poly Damaturu Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
How Much Is Fed Poly Damaturu Post Utme Form
Eligible candidates are expected to pay the sum of two thousand (2000) naira only excluding bank charges.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip.
Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme Screening Date
The management of Fed Poly Damaturu has not officially released the date for Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme Screening Exercise 2021/2022. Keep checking bekeking.com to get the latest information on Federal Poly Damaturu Post Utme registration and admission.
Federal Poly Damaturu Form Closing Date
The deadline for the application of the Federal Polytechnic Damaturu 2021 Post Utme form is yet to be fixed by the school management.
If you have any question about Federal Polytechnic Damaturu Post Utme Form, kindly drop your question in the comment box