Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano admission list for NCE and Degree (affiliated to ABU) for the 2020/2021 academic session.
The management of the Federal College of Education (FCE) Kano has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into its NCE and Degree(B.ed) programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
FCE Kano NCE and Degree admission list has been uploaded on the school website.
How to Check FCE Kano NCE Admission List
- Go to the FCE Kano admission status checking portal at http://www.fcekano.edu.ng/portal/welcome/admissionresult/
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column
- Finally, click on “CHECK ADMISSION” to access your FCE Kano admission status
SEE ALSO: AKCILS Resumption Date for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to:
- Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) and ACCEPT or REJECT their admission.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
- Apply for a change of course on the JAMB Portal in case they are offered courses different from the ones they initially applied for.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to the FCE Kano NCE admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
RECOMMENDED: DESPO Weekend Programmes (SPAT) Admission Form 2021/2022
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, Facebook. There are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
Leave a Comment